Refilling Printer Ink Cartridges Legal or Illegal?

AvoK95

doing it as a business ? not sure about that but doing it individually is ok 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I don't see why it would be illegal or how it would be enforced. Maybe some countries have laws against it, but I've never heard of such a thing.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Companies and stores like staples and fry;s also refill them. reManufactured cartridges refill the cartridge and sell them even thought the ones they sell and not as efficient. What method are you using to refill yourself? should be alright and their was a law about companies refilling cart. in 1875 or something later.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Companies and stores like staples and fry;s also refill them. reManufactured cartridges refill the cartridge and sell them even thought the ones they sell and not as efficient. What method are you using to refill yourself? should be alright and their was a law about companies refilling cart. in 1875 or something later.

Yeah its legal as long as you do it from a supporting retailer (stables, fry's, costco) or you buy the ink to refill legal, which you rpobally didn't steal anyway so YES.

Hope this helps.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

eh legal i dont see why it could be illegal

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

What about client's bringing in their own printer cartridges to me so that I refill them for like $8 or something and then give it back to them, still legal no? I refill with needles.

In Finland its legal and valid business. There's two companys in my town doing it. Like non-brand cartridges, its not manufacturer supported so refiller must inform customer that refilled cartridges might not work anymore. Usually they have money-back policy where customer gets their money back if cartridge doesn't work anymore. Like non-branded cartridges, quality of ink or usable amount isn't that good than with branded ones but since price is reasonably lower than branded ones, they still make good business. And save enviroment same time since plastic containers are gnerally waste. I know that only HP had (still has?) return program for used cartridges.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Lol i want to see a case of someone going to jail CAUSE OMG HE REFILLED HIS INK CARTRIDGE 

FOR THE CRIME OF REFILLING INK CARTRIDGES! I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD!

Nah.. refilling em is probably legal. And i don't think anyone is going to care :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"