Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Excalibur v2 Keyboard!

Looks sweet and honestly, I have been eyeing this Company for a while looking for reviews to justify a purchase! 

First of all, I would really like to get the keyboard for a lot of reasons. Firstly because I'm actually using a very old 5$ keyboard open-box. My gaming pc is a decent 1080p rig that doesn't deserve to get actioned by a 5$ keyboard. I have seen a lot of videos from LinusTechTips and I really enjoy them because they are sometimes funny, they learn me a lot about computers, especially with the video of the 7 gamers 1 cpu (simply amazing). Good luck everyone and have an awesome day!

The Tesoro Excalibur V2, my bro is getting a new gaming rig and this would look quite cool! I could also use it as a bargaining too to let me have a go ;)

I would like to keyboard. Because i still use Microsoft keyboard after 6 year. 

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

4olQvWZ.png 

I'd like a keyboard, never had a mechanical keyboard and it'd be cool to try one

I would like the keyboard because double injection keycaps sound awesome and I've wanted another mech for a while after my housemats cat peed on my old k70 silver :(

It's the 11'th today so i might just be lucky enough to enter the Contest!
Hi from Sweden by the way!

I would like to win the keyboard!
And the reason is..
That currently i am using a shamefull gamingkeyboard that cost around 10$. It does it's job but its impossible to Clean or do anything special with.
I have never owned a mechanical keyboard Before. And the pricetags are horrundeous in Sweden. And it's a nice compliment to my mouse which is razer mamba tournament edition, woa the led lights!
And the keyboards name is EXCALIBUR! How awesome is that?!

Wish you all best of luck! :)

The Keyboard, because typing and gaming on a 15$ Microsoft keyboard is the horror.

Keyboard please, would be nice to finally upgrade from a membrane one haha...

My old keyboard just broke down.. and now Im using a stardard office keyboard.. :(:(

hi i have also emailed at linus tech tips and i would like the keyboard because i have never used a mechanical keyboard before and after watching linus tech tips i was able to build my computer so it would be great to have the keyboard 

i currently own -

unnamed.jpg

If I were to win I'd like the keyboard as I've always wanted to try these brown switches. Also I love rgb keyboards

I want the mechanical kezboard so i can have a perfect gaming experience!!!

I would like to win the keyboard as I've never had any other keyboard since I've started using computers than my trusty ol' IBM KB-0225 keyboard. I think it'd really appreciate a retirement after using it a very, very long time.

I'd want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard is 10 years old:/

idMFG.jpg

black and blue keyboard would fit beautifully into my setup

Dear LTT.

I'd love to win the Mouse because I have been using a really bad mouse for the past two years, I would really like to win it because I am a gamer enthusiast that really wants to upgrade their gaming setup, I watch your videos and I specifically like the Moving vlogs! I love to think of having a awesome setup like the editors!

I am also a keen developer and systems administrator and this would really help my performance, efficiency and creativity, I think it would really help things around my setup etc etc.

I like to think that I could win the mouse.

I understand that me, like others all have the same chance to gain one of the above items, but, I would like to say Good luck to everyone on the giveaway and a Thank you to LTT for giving us ALL a chance on this give away

Best Regards,

Jake

I am in no way a wizard of technology, but I know a fair bit

That mouse looks gorgeous, would like to have one at home cause my old one doesn't work as good as it used to be. Maybe the reason is I bought it back in 2005...

I would like to have the keyboard if I had to win. Who doesn't love keyboards? ;) 

I'm picking the keyboard, because I'm a keyboard warrior~! Raaawr!

Well I want a new keyboard to kill all of these noobz online and be a King, but I do like to have a good looking and good quality from such company.

I would like the keyboard. I'm tired of typing on a 10$ keyboard for 3 years.