Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would really appreciate winning the keyboard. As of now I do se a basic Logitech keyboard and would enjoy high quality mechanical switches. This would also be the first time I won something and I would have bragging rights towards all my friends :):) . This keyboard also suits my needs with simplicity and minimalistic build. Lighting effects are cool too!

I would Like the keyboard because I have a logitech wireless keyboard and it always freezes on me making it impossible to play games without a controller. I have just gotten into PC gaming and I just blew a bunch of money on a sweet mouse and a sweet rig/monitor so I didn't have much money left over to buy a good quality keyboard. That is why I would like to recieve the keyboard in this giveaway.

Thanks, hope you choose me.

I want the mouse because i need a replacement for my $5 mouse which sits next to my mechanical keyboard.

Oh nice it's an international giveaway, might as well enter. I'm using a ducky keyboard right now and that keyboard would be a good upgrade, so keyboard please.

I would LOVE the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse, I just got a PC capable of running some pretty sweet FPS games, and my mouse isn't up to par. 

I wish to have the keyboard mainly because I'm still using an old Dell keyboard that came bundled with a cheap pre-built from 7 years ago. The computer may be gone, but the keyboard still haunts to this day.2015_06_14_13_25_01_251_f563_optimized_7

I'll take the keyboard. Currently using an old dell keyboard from at least ten years ago, and most of the extra functions on it don't work or do something they aren't supposed to.

I am going to need an awesome keyboard or mouse because i am planning on building my first desktop soon, i would really hope to win.

The Excalibur v2 keyboard because it looks bad ass and I'd enjoy programming 10x more then I already do with it.

I'd love to use a mechanical keyboard. Been using a web one all my life. I'm an avid gamer and a pretty decent touch typer. I'd love to use a mechanical keyboard but I already invested my money into a gaming mouse :P

I'd love to get the sagitta spectrum mouse to replace the mini logitech one that I have because every time I click with it, it double clicks.

The Excalibur v2 keyboard! I am literally Completing my first system build as i write this, it would be awesome to have a super nice keyboard to go along with it! 

WP_20160311_001.jpg

I have begun my very first pc project this year and I just think it would behoove me to save some money for components such as the graphics card and CPU. It would delight me if I won the Sagitta Spectrum Mouse. Thanks!

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I need to replace my CM Storm keyboard

I would love the keyboard, as I have been using the same old dell mechanical keyboard from 2006 for the last 10 years. Since I am an avid gamer, a keyboard like this would be an amazing upgrade.

I would like the mouse. My Logitech G5 just died after many years of use. I just graduated from college and have yet to find a job so purchasing a new mouse is an insurmountable task at this point.

The keyboard. Because I've never really won anything and that would totally make up for it!

I'd love to have the keyboard because I need something to type up my everything on.

I'm building my very first PC and would like to cut my overall cost of expenses :):):)
Would be very very glad to win this one :D 

I am hoping to get the mouse! I didnt realize how much difference a gaming mouse made for me until my Logitech G302 mouse that I got last year broke! I switched to a cheapie MS mouse and I can feel so much friction that my mouse movement microstutters during my CSGO matches. Not to mention, being able to choose the DPI helps me recreate the exact sensitivity I need, not so with the cheapie MS mouse!

I hope I can win one so that I can game again!

Thanks!

Day late? Keyboard as my hse is a graveyard for cheap keyboards :(

I really want that keyboard because I'm here with a wireless old crap....

I wanna win the Excalibur v2 keyboard so that I don't have to use my $15 K120 keyboard anymore

k120-gallery.png

I would love the keyboard I've been using a crappy Dell keyboard from 2006. it still has a PS/2 plug in style.