Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to get keyboard because ,keyboard what i use is piece of carbage. Literally

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse! My current mouse is literally falling apart and needs to be replaced.

Thanks for the contest!

I would like to have the keyboard. I have a really cheap Logitech 

keyboard and because mechanical keyboards are really expensive where I live, I can't afford one.

The keyboard would save me from many woes

Keyboard. Would be my choice given the chance. It's the one thing that I just could'nt get since all the stores in my area sell the cheap generic membrance keyboard.

The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be an amazing replacement for my current not so great (and not so mechanical) keyboard but on a college budget, getting nerd gear like this just isn't feasible. So should you give me this keyboard? Hmm... What do you think Squarespace?

squarespace-you-should-4.jpg

Squarespace has spoken...

Keyboard definitely! My kids unfortunately mess with my computer every time I turn my back and currently I have many keys missing :(

keyboard because i'm sick of fixing W everyday on mine :(

i want to win the keyboard so i can upgrade from my basic keyboard

I would love to have the keyboard because I just built a new gaming pc and I am lacking the funds right now for gaming peripherals!

On 3/4/2016 at 4:06 PM, nicklmg said:

The keyboard cause im past 18 and a real man now. ?

Definitely the Excalibur v2 keyboard for me. I am using an Evoluent verticle mouse for ergonomic reasons, and so the Sagitta mouse wouldn't be my first choice. On the other hand, the Excalibur v2 will certainly be a great upgrade from my 5 year old generic keyboard.

• i would love to have the keyboard plz, i'm stuck with a gigabyte H5300 that is just plain boring and doesn't match my led room :D

Keyboard pls... because my WASD keys are goners and I'm using TFGH

the keyboard because i'm still using my old logitech k120 which is just terrible compared to that Excalibur

On March 4, 2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I have never had any kind of high end keyboard, I have been suffering with generic $20 keyboards all my life, this is the only way I can make the jump in the foreseeable future, so I thought it was worth a try. I of course would like the exacalibur. Thanks kids.

i would like to win the keyboard because i play a lot of dota2 and i realy need a mechanical keyboard 

the one i already got it starts to have some issues with the keys q w e r 

THE KEYBOARD looks EPIC and it will match my case color 

hope i win this time!

keep up the good work guys 

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because it's purdy and I've never owned a mechanical keyboard.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I've been using a membrane keyboard for so long and would love to try a mechanical keyboard!

Getting the keyboard to replace my old mac keyboard and finally be rid of all Apple products on my desktop would be heaven.

The scroll click on my current mouse is dying, works every now and again, and my keyboard is starting to show its age too. Could really use a new one of either :)

Good luck everyone

Current System - Intel Core i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 - Corsair H110i GT - 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ in SLI - XFX Pro Series Black Edition 1250W - Samsung 840 EVO 128GB Boot SSD - WD Green 2TB Mass Storage HDD - Fractal Design Define S Windowed Edition with Green LED Lighting provided by 2 Bitfenix Spectre PRO 140mm fans, and 2 Corsair SP140 Green LED fans - Samsung U28D590D 4K Main Monitor with BenQ GW2265 1080p Side Monitor