Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Excalibur v2 keyboard 

need a new keyboard

also never had a good one...

I didn't know what to put here...

Let me be honest, I just stumbled upon your video and through that found my way to this giveaway. Having a somewhat limited knowledge of computer I have been challenging myself to learn absolutely everything I can about them. Have just subscribed and only watching a handful of your video's I can already tell that I am going to learn a plethora of information from your intricate and educational content.

Now then, on to the giveaway. It's a toss up, while I have plenty of mice, and haven't really found much performance differences between them all, I can't say a new gaming mouse would be all that beneficial to my situation. Considering I am using a keyboard that with nearly a decade old (still in perfectly fine working condition) I can only say that a new more mechanically inclined keyboard would be beneficial. I would be interested in doing a review of the Excalibur V2 on my fledgling YouTube gaming channel, DesertFrostGaming.

Anyways, I appreciate the opportunity, and appreciate the work you put into your videos. Keep it up!

Thank You,

S. Michael Frost

I'd want to win the mouse.

All of the mice I've gotten have had scroll wheel problems and I just hope this one doesn't.

Id love the keyboard because my current keyboard is an old keyboard that could use replacing with a new fancy one

I'd like a new keyboard because I just got a new pc and Ive been typing from an old HP keyboard.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x; Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-Pro ; RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB DDR4 3200 MHz ; Storage: Corsair MP600 500GB, Kioxia 2TB M.2 ; Graphics Card: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra ; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE ; Case: Corsair 4000x White

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9310 i7-1185G7

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra

I'd like a keyboard, I have a membrane gaming keyboard, and while it still works it's starting to show its age, some keys stick sometimes etc etc.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I would love this because my current keyboard is outdated an I really need a replacement.

i would love to have the keyboard because my computer setup sucks so it would be a nice upgrade from my old, crappy dell keyboard

I would like to have a gaming mouse. I have never had the chance to pick up a gaming mouse in the past. I am still using a standard Logitech wireless mouse. Thank you for the chance at the giveaway.

I would like the mouse because I am gaming on a terrible usb mouse that i bought for $10 

The mouse, because my old one come with my PC is broken :(

I would like the keyboard because I want to stop using me laptop for gaming and step up tu build up a new pc for better performance. 

I really want to win the  Excalibur v2, because i still use a laptop-like-membrane-keyboard and can't afford a better one.

I really want the keyboard, because my old CM Storm QuickFire Rapid (cherry brown) is beginning to show its age (~6 years).

Thanks for all the great work you do on LinusTechTips

The keyboard please because i'm going to need to have a good keyboard for my IT study.

I currently have a old membrane keyboard and i would love a mechanical one.

The keyboard because i have never had a kailh keyboard before

I would like the keyboard because i have one of those crappy keyboards that comes with computers I included a pic below.

This keyboard would help me ascend higher especially since i like the feel of keyboards more that that of a controller.:)

$_1.jpg

If I was to win the giveaway, I would choose the  Excalibur v2 keyboard. My current keyboards has a few buttons that stick.

Just got a new Azio RGB keyboard, lovin' it.  The mouse would compliment this setup quite nicely!

I would like the keyboard because at this moment I do not have one to use for a personal rig that i am in the process on building. As a broke college student I have been buying the pieces of the puzzle one by one. To win this will allow me to allocate the money for a better GPU or CPU.

I want the keyboard because my k-120 is breaking and the name is sexy.

I would like the keyboard because I am building a new PC for gaming and so far I have been gaming on a Logitech K120. :(

I would love the keyboard my girlfriend is a big fan of mine, she didn't understand why I wanted one until she started typing on Browns :)

I want Excalibur v2 keyboard. Because it's so beautiful)))