Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I really want to win the keyboard because I've been gaming on our old HP pavilion a6252d home pc's stock keyboard for like 8 years or so... The WSAD, Shift, F, Enter, Y ,U and Ctrl buttons aren't functioning well so i have a hard time playing and doing school work. The new keyboard will really help me sine i don't really have a budget for a keyboard...

I'd love the Keyboard because I currently don't own a mechanical one and I would like to feel the soft key presses.

:)

the mouse, cause the one i have is really old and i could use an upgrade :)

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I could seriously use a new mouse or keyboard, mine has been randomly not responding during use and don't have the money to buy one atm.

i would love to win  Excalibur v2 keyboard because ive never had a gaming keyboard ive always had the ones that came with the pc i buy or one from walmart and never been able to afford one as cool as this thnx for the chance to win

I would like the keyboard, because I mostly use the keyboard, when using my computer (both for gaming and doing school stuff)... I have a very old keyboard, where 50% keys are broken/need extra force to register and it's getting really annoying and I can't really afford a new one, because the good ones are quite expensive.

I would like the keyboard because I an planning on getting a new keyboard soon. I only used office keyboards and would like to try a mechanical keyboard.

Either product, I would love to test either of them and do a comparison Video between them and my daily drivers and others that I replaced with my current setup!

I would like the keyboard because it will save me a bunch of money while building my PC (because I have a VERY tight budget), and winning this could save me a bunch AND I would get a quality keyboard out of it :)

Another awesome giveaway, thanks for putting this on!  If I won, I'd choose the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse since my son has repeatedly dropped my current mouse and now the DPI switch has issues.

Rock On!

I'd like the keyboard because I really need some motivation to help me with my university coursework and the joy of a new keyboard would just about do it! 

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I don't have one for my server and if I have to do some things on it I always need to remove the keyboard from my personal PC and plug it on the server...? And btw, it looks awesome with that blue color!

The Sagitta, because I'm always curious to try out new and upcoming products and I'm in dire need of a new mouse.

The Excalibur Keyboard because my fingers need something better than a cheap microsoft keyboard.

I'd love to have the Excalibur v2 Keyboard because the local computer shop in where I am scammed me with my warranty on my Chroma then didn't accept it because it's the last day of the warranty. :(

I'd love the keyboard because I'm an idiot and bought a membrane keyboard 

Spoiler
Spoiler

On 4.03.2016 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

I want to win keyboard because i have 60zł ( +/- 10$) keyborad with broken numpad and some other buttons :c

I would like the keyboard because all the keyboards I have been using have started to not work well after being in use for several years. It would be a great improvement if I got a new keyboard for gaming.

Dat sexy keyboard tho!!!

I would like the Excalibur V2 for dem sexy looks that will help me get to the chopper ASAP :P

I currently have some HP museum exhibit on my desk that pretends to work as a keyboard...so an upgrade is needed stat.

Excalibur v2 keyboard because the name sounds good, surely it's a good keyboard :)

On 3/4/2016 at 7:06 PM, nicklmg said:

Excalibur v2 keyboard

The mouse would be a very welcome upgrade from my nearly 7 year old Microsoft Intellimouse. I have worn out the original glide pads and four frankensteined pairs from other broken mice. 

I would love the keyboard because my current keyboard is a membrane one that looks awful and doesn't always register certain key presses anymore.

Good luck everyone! Thank you Tesoro and LMG for giving us the opportunity to win some sweet gear!