Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I could use the the mouse since I built a keyboard recently, this M65 is starting to get old :)

I want the mouse due to the fact im using a 10 dollar mouse off ebay. Gets the job done sort off at times. This mouse shall make my life much easier as it wont jump and shake when not being moved. 

damn that keyboard sure looks cool, it would match the 1 blue led fan I got in my rig xD

i would like the keyboard as my razer blackwidow died last month :(

now using a 5$ keyboard....so yeah

I would like to win the Keyboard. My wireless maplin is a bit.... eh... laggy

I'd rather have a new keyboard. Current one is old and ugly.

I want to win the keyboard because it looks really good ^^

I just ordered the parts for my first desktop computer and that didn't include any peripherals so this would be an awesome keyboard for that.

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my current mouse has killed so many plebs that the lmb is now broken and does a double click 90% of the time

I would really appreciate the keyboard around this time, my old keyboard (Logitech Wave wireless) is starting to frustrate me and and Tesoros Excalibur would go beautifully with my new PC built! Thank you guy's for the chance and keep making that fine content.

Hey!

I really want that keyboard!

I have been using a $5 keyboard for 7 years! You wouldnt even know the know the brand. Same goes with my whole PC. I am collecting money to get a new PC but its a long way. I can't do my daily stuffs. Please give it to me.  I really like your efforts, keep doing this, we really appreciate it. :D

Regards!

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because it's cool keyboard and I'm currently using a crappy Microsoft keyboard so it'll be a great upgrade Thanks guys for the awesome ? content you produce.

I'd love the keyboard because it would fit great with my next build!

I really want sagitta spectrum because I have been using that old Microsoft mouse and  I can't afford a mouse like that

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because i am still using a walmart one.......pleaseeeeeeee........

I would love the keyboard because it looks dank and I'm still using one I bought from China that is missing 6 keys

Sagitta Spectrum mouse. I loooove 5 buttons wired mouses (six button usually for change DPI and I don't count she), they best.

I would like the Keyboard because I miss the feel of real keyboards.

Have a Nice Day

The reason I would like a keyboard, is to give one to my son as his birthday present, knowing he struggles with his old one.

I would like to have the Sagitta mouse, I am currently using a very old hp mouse that is bound to break sooner or later. I love all of your videos, at one point I binge watched them lol. I love all the tech team thank you!

I wanted a mouse because my mouse it broke dont detect the laser in my razer  goliathus

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Excalibur v2 Keyboard!

Looks sweet and honestly, I have been eyeing this Company for a while looking for reviews to justify a purchase! 

First of all, I would really like to get the keyboard for a lot of reasons. Firstly because I'm actually using a very old 5$ keyboard open-box. My gaming pc is a decent 1080p rig that doesn't deserve to get actioned by a 5$ keyboard. I have seen a lot of videos from LinusTechTips and I really enjoy them because they are sometimes funny, they learn me a lot about computers, especially with the video of the 7 gamers 1 cpu (simply amazing). Good luck everyone and have an awesome day!