Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

This is what I game with.  Help me LMG, you are my only hope!

41YCmdCQdNL.jpg

O would love either, tge keyboard because ive never had the chance to iwn a realoy nice mech, and the mouse because right now im useing an old in the box hp mouse that has gone through my dog. Don't ask, eats everything.

The keyboard for me. It will be better than my Dell keyboard that I 'borrowed' from work years ago.

I'd prefer to get the keyboard because the one I have now is not the one I ordered, it is much worse...

Excalibur v2 keyboard

Because nearly all of my G-keys on my logitech G110 have failed, not to mention majority of my keypad itself from years of use, and ultimately, I've never once used a mechanical keyboard and would absolutely lovely to find out what all the hubbub is about!

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because for the last couple of  months i have been sharing my keyboard with my mother so she can make spreadsheets and do bills.

I'd probably pick the mouse since it seems much better than my current one and as I happen to live in Finland, I doubt the keyboards you are giving away have nordic layouts. :D

I'd like to win the keyboard because I can't afford a new one, and miss my days of competitive gaming.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

4 hours ago, Justin_ said:

I would like the mouse and the reason I deserve it is because I took my UTechSmart   MMORPG mouse to a robotics competition to help out a local middle school and it managed to get stolen when I wasn't looking so I was helping out local school and that's why I lost it and now I'm just using a crappy Microsoft mouse for all of my gameing its really sad because it  is such a crappy mouse and im doing so poorly now 

I would like the EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD because I need more clicky clacky and 4mb memory !

I would like to win the mouse because I'm tired of having to left click twice so the computer registers it as a click. D: 

Thank you guys for the giveaway and goodluck all!

I would love the keyboard since I never had one with backlight, looks really cool.

KEYBOARD!!!

I NEEDZ THIS PLZZZ

btw how do you know if I'm following them on twitter?

The keyboard. I'm currently typing on this terrible dell keyboard that the keys stick into, and the letters are starting to wear off.

I'd love the keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard and although I'd like to there aren't really many options available for me :D

Personal Rig:

[UPGRADE]

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X    Mb: Gigabyte X570 Gaming X    RAM: 2x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Pro    GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA RTX 3070    Case: Corsair 400D    Storage: INTEL SSDSCKJW120H6 M.2 120GB    PSU: Antec 850W 80+ Gold    Display(s): GAOO, 现代e窗, Samsung 4K TV

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15    Operating System(s): Windows 10 / Arch Linux / Garuda

[OLD]

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 @ 3.2 GHz    Mb: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3    RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 GSKILL RIPJAWS 4    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960    Case: Aerocool PSG V2X Advance    Storage: INTEL SSDSCKJW120H6 M.2 120GB    PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronce    Display(s): Samsung LS19B150

Cooling: Aerocool Shark White    Operating System(s): Windows 10 / Arch Linux / OpenSUSE

I just managed to cobble together enough money to upgrade my PC this past month for the first time in 6 years but the one thing that was at the bottom was a new keyboard, mainly because this time I didnt want to cheap out and be stuck with a membrane keyboard again.

Please Oh please pick me. This would be the crown jewel to my build.

I Want To Win

(/\) Excalibur v2 keyboard (/\)

Because that will be my first mechanical keyboard and I cant afford one right now though I seriosly need one. But I will only accept it with an autograph from linus.

i would like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard  because the keyboard that came with the iBuyPower prebuilt system is starting to show its age.

Thank you so much, and good luck everyone!

hi i want the keyboard cause i just bought my first PC and it's coming in 3 days (hopefully) and my budget really took a hit with the GPU ): 

I really need the mouse. I bought a mad catz rat 5 about 2 years ago and now it's starting to move on its own. 

I would really like to have this mouse. 

I don't have a lot of money. 

Hi Linus! 

I'd like to win this keyboard to replace my dated G19 - I have been meaning to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard for a while.

Also - you named your original file sever Ruskin and that's my name! Good creative name. I approve. ;)

Love your work!!!!

I would like to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard as a separated gaming keyboard and a keyboard for my kids to play video games on it. The Sagitta Spectrum mouse would be an awesome birthday gift for my girlfriend since she really likes to play CS:GO and atm we don't have the replacement for an old Logitech mouse, and she wishes to have Sagitta Spectrum mouse. :) The kids would love the new keyboard or mouse from Tesorotec :)

I hope I can win one of the those two. We like to watch LinusTechTips youtube channel and Super Fun channel. Awesome videos Linus !

I would like the keyboard as all my life i had shitty $3 keyboards from tesco (they stop working in a year or so) and it would be nice to finally have something more refined.

I want that mouse. While I do like the keyboard, It's not as clicky as my current one. As for the mouse, I use a Logitech ultrathin touch mouse T230. Having a new mouse would be fantastic because for my next build, I won't have Bluetooth. 

The keyboard. because i want to protect my laptop keyboard, which is hard to get fix. also, i never had a gaming keyboard before.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I need one because I have no led keyboard