Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Been gaming on a membrane keyboard since forever, i'm into competitive gaming and my current one gets stuck on wasd for some reason but sadly I can't afford a mechanical keyboard

LFiQuTR.png

Would like one because I have some janky dell keyboard and mouse

I'm  currently in the process of building my very first gaming pc, an upgrade from the 10-year-old Dell Dimension 5150 desktop.

i would really like the black keyboard, it looks plain epic!

(also followed on twitter but i dont know how to prove it :P )

I would like to try the mechanical keyboards once for all, so i will pick the keyboard

I would like the keyboard

I'm going to college and am still using my 6 years old hp laptop with worn keys and the letter E is missing so I have to put my finger in the hole (no, not the hole you're thinking of) to push the membrane. I'm saving up right now to build a pc next year and I don't think I would have the money to buy a mechanical keyboard so this would really help me out. 

I'd like to win the keyboard because of the fully programmable keys.

I would worship the ground Linus and the whole LMG Staff Walk on for that Keyboard.

I've had the same keyboard for the past 11 Years and could never really afford a fancy keyboard especially one with back lighting.

PC gear is really overprice in my country.  #3rdWorldProblems

I would love to win the Excalibur keyboard! I have the Apex Raw and I just don't like the membrane keys, and really can't afford a mechanical!

I would really really like the excalibur - I'm sick and tired of my Logitech K120

I want the keyboard. The main reason is that I never owned a mechanical keyboard, and I can't really afford to spend the money on one.

the keyboard, because i'm tired of asking my father on buying another keyboard because my keyboard is very hard that i need to press harder than a normal keyboard

hopefully you will make me win and i'm a very loyal fan of you linus and FRIENDS/STAFF

PS: *it's very dusty

*it will be my 1st nice keyboard

*it will be my first mechanical keyboard

The Excalibur V2 keyboard as I have never had a mechanical keyboard before and my current one is old and barely working.

I KILL KEYBOARDS!!! -So, I'm looking for another candidate to add to my trophy collection... xD

I'd love to get the keyboar because i broke the hell out of my WASD keys on my notebook, and also because who wouldn't like to have a fancy keyboard like that? *-*

I would like the keyboard because while I personally already have a mechanical keyboard, my sister does not, and I would like for her to be able to experience the amazing-ness that is using a mechanical keyboard as your daily driver.

I would like the keyboard. Not for me personally, but for my boyfriend. He was so into starcraft that he proke some windows-keys and other keys.

Now he has this shitty cheap keyboard which he uses until he orders a new one. Such nice keyboard would really be a great surprise :3

I would like to win this keyboard cuze it look cool and i like the name verymuch

I would genuinely like it if i won either of these items in the giveaway but if i had to pick one it would be the keyboard

Hey LMG! I would like to participate in the competition to win the mouse please. :) My reasoning is that, I am currently a student in Tertiary study for IT :) and I am currently using a 5 dollar bonus mouse that came with my laptop (it's only like a 20cm length usb cable, so I use an extension cord to compensate). It's uncomfortable operating this mouse and I definitely don't prefer to operate the slow touchpad on the laptop. Here is a pic of my horrendous setup (oh I can't post a pic of it?). Did I mention its as big as my pinky? It is one of those compact mini mouses. Regardless of who wins, thank you for being apart of the motivation that got me into studying IT, for educating me about throughout all your qualitative content, and for being one of the most punctual channels on YT (the amount of work you guys pump out is insane!).       

My Mouse.jpg

I'll take a mouse if I win because my Logitech G600 is pissing me off/ why well the mouse Curser randomly shoots straight up or down, leaving you instantly looking up or down in games so annoying.

I am using my laptop keyboard for gaming, a mechanical keyboard would be a fantastic upgrade!

I would like the mouse because I'm still rocking my dad's old Logitech MX 600.

I want/need the keyboard, as I'm working on my first build and need a keyboard. I don't want to settle for mediocrity, so this would be a perfect addition.