Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like the keyboard since I've never had a good keyboard and it would probably be good for coding and gaming. The one I have now is from Microsoft and has a bad up arrow key.

I would like to win this keyboard or mouse because I'm currently building a pc and it would really help me out, and my laptop doesn't have a keyboard, I took it off because it got water damage

20160301_151546.jpg

I'd like to win the keyboard because..........blue

I woud like to get the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse  because at the moment my mother have a very, very bad mouse. Our pet got the cable pretty bad so the mouse bearly functioning. If I get the mouse than I'll be very happy, and so my mother ;)

I would like the keyboard, because i have started a new gaming channel and my equipment is poor. So if i was win the keyboard that will help a lot.

Well a new keyboard would be nice. Been stuck with my HP keyboard that can't press 3 keys next to each other all at once and registering... But it sounds like a mech keyboard, even though its not. And my friend has mistaken the logo as a lit up LED. A new keyboard would be awesome.

The keyboard because I am tired of my $10 Microsoft keyboard.

The mouse because I already have a mechanical keyboard and my current mouse randomly stops working every now and then for a few seconds. 

Excalibur v2 keyboard would be very nice to replace my current old logitech simple keyboard that my gf says its so boring without any lighting or colour 

I would really like a mouse, i do not have a good one and really REALLY need a new one :D

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would really love to win this keyboard because I am in the middle of vuilding my own gaming PC, my first. Unfortunately money is tight for me, and I can't get the parts that I want, so I have to buy cheaper ones and wait until I have the money for the rest. This keyboard would help cut expenses and I wouldn't have to replace it anytime soon because it is about as good as it gets. This keyboard would really help get me into the PC gaming world. Thanks for making awesome videos, guys. You are the people who led me to computers in the first place

The keyboard. Because I want to try a mechanical keyboard and move on from my SS merc stealth.

Just now, Bailey1811 said:

The keyboard because I am tired of my $10 Microsoft keyboard.

Hey I think I have the same keyboard! :)

I wouldn't mind the Excalibur v2 keyboard for I've never had a backlit gaming keyboard before. 

keyboard i guess... since i use a standard non programmable and non light-able keyboard? (Logitech K120)

i really wouldnt mind the keyboard, we dont get cool stuff like that in south africa , and when you do, it costs almost the same price as a small car payment ( aaand our currency being almost R16 - $1 , its sucks importing)

I am currently using TVS Gold for my work purposes. Even though I love it, but I would like to upgrade to the Excalibur V2 Mechanical keyboard. It looks promising and can become my primary console for gaming.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I want the Keyboard because I've never had a keyboard for "on the go" gaming and the Excalibur looks like the perfect candidate!

I would like to have Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never used a keyboard which is expensive than 10 dollars :(

I want Both..!! Yes you head me right both..! 

The reason for that being I'm using a five year old Mouse & keyboard combo which literally suc*s & Want the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard & Sagittaa Spectrum mouse so that I may play well in CS:GO 

i like to win the key board because my keyboard is pretty sucks in gaming and for my editing works and its like 5+ years old one. I haven't money to buy a high-grade keyboard for my works . sp i will appreciate if i win and get a one..................

Hello :) and what to say thank you for all these give aways.. Anyway, i would love the keyboard, because first im am so broke right now,cause i lost my job. I really need a new keyboard my keyboard is missing key's. I am using  cut out bottle caps for keys atm lol i know very Ghetto but money is tight .Anyway awesome forum and keep thos videos coming Linus love you guys so much, much love, from New York.

I'd like the keyboard, because I've always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard also my current one is 8 years old and some buttons start acting strange =/ .

The keyboard. My own has died recently and as the proud owner of a new baby funds for a new decent one are pretty scarce. Cheers

Dear Tesoro.

It has come to my attention that you have a gaming keyboard or mouse up for grabs. I would very much appreciate it if you could send me a keyboard because my country does not have your brand and i would definitely enjoy the experience of your device as i could never afford to purchase any from you due to my country's weak currency i would pay a hefty amount that i could not expend.

Greetings and well wishes from South Africa :D

A friendly gamer.