SteelSeries Engine 3.0 Won't Change Illumination on Apex 350?

KingKonchu

I tried to see how sexy I could make my Apex look, but the engine won't change it! I pick my colors in the desired layer, hit save, hit the layer key, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand... nothing. Help, por favor?

Long time since ive used any Steelseries Engine peripherals, but make sure to have all your firmware up to date, it used to be the cause of many problems back in the day when i used it.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

5 minutes ago, Xaring said:

Long time since ive used any Steelseries Engine peripherals, but make sure to have all your firmware up to date, it used to be the cause of many problems back in the day when i used it.

I agree. I've been using a Siberia Raw Prism headset for a while and the software works great, but it often encounters issues if it's not up to date.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

28 minutes ago, Spork829 said:

I agree. I've been using a Siberia Raw Prism headset for a while and the software works great, but it often encounters issues if it's not up to date.

Gotcha. How would I update it? Just redownload?

At the top right there should be a little alert for software updates, but your software might differ from mine. Uninstall then reinstall the newest version is always an option yes.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...