HeroXLazer

How many watts do I need?

i75960X

2x Titan X

2 SSD

2 16GB Ram

Mineral Oil Cooled

850 - 1000 watts

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

It says the wattage at the top right in PC part picker. Your build states 749W. So just get like a 850w gold rated or higher.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

4 minutes ago, HeroXLazer said:

How many watts do I need?

i75960X

2x Titan X

2 SSD

2 16GB Ram

Mineral Oil Cooled

850W is a good amount. Are you actually building a mineral oil cooled system though...?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Yes I am it's a mineral oil cooled desk pc and I know pcpp shows the wattage but it doesn't show overclocking wattage, that's why.

The EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 would be a good choice.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, HeroXLazer said:

Yes I am it's a mineral oil cooled desk pc and I know pcpp shows the wattage but it doesn't show overclocking wattage, that's why.

Remember that wattage isn't everything. Amperage is a big factor in determining if a power supply is right for you.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

sidenote, have you figured out the oil / titan X thing? afaik the oil still needs to "flow" around to take the heat away, and in an nvidia stock cooler thats not really a thing if its not pooring out the end of the gpu.

11 hours ago, HeroXLazer said:

manikyath what do you mean

Since the stock reference cooler is a blower style, it would usually take in air from the fan and exhaust it out from the rear IO.  Since you are going to use mineral oil, the oil is going to be going into the fan and out the rear of the card.

I know that but won't that still work if I use extension cables for the titan x's

9 hours ago, HeroXLazer said:

I know that but won't that still work if I use extension cables for the titan x's

Even if the Titan x is submerged, how will u plug in ur displays to the card?

I would suggest you to go for Corsair HX860i, 80 plus platinum and 7 years of brand warranty. But just for a little overclocking headroom, go for a 1000i.

Youtube Gaming Channel : International Gaming Forum (IGF) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3kAr9J4RlOjuRVmoBRu5fQ

Intel Core i7 6700k   I   Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 Motherboard   I   Gskill Ripjaws V F4 3000Mhz 16GB RAM   I   Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming   I   Samsung 850 Evo M.2 SSD

I   Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SATA SSD   I   Seagate 4TB Mechanical HDD   I   Antec H2O 1250 CPU Liquid Cooler   I   NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Chassis   I   Mad Catz Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard   

I   Mad Catz M.M.O.T.E Gaming Mouse   I     So Basically, Oculus Ready!

Extensions before oil filled then make ports on top of desk

16 hours ago, Cream pie filled car said:
On 3/2/2016 at 3:57 PM, HeroXLazer said:

Even if the Titan x is submerged, how will u plug in ur displays to the card?