Internet anonymity.

Jizburg

what is the best way to stay anonymos and protect your integrity on the internet while att the same time being able to use all of my bandwidth?
I have 250-400mbit/sec

just curious.

DoNotTrackMe and MaskMe.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

To use all of that anonymously? If there's a way it would cost a few limbs

I'm not following TOR much, but if it's secure again you can use TOR and tunnel it though a proxy, or you can just tunnel your connection through a few VPN's.

Depending on how much protection you think you need, there are quite a few varying degrees of safety you can go through.

Error: 410

To use all of that anonymously? If there's a way it would cost a few limbs

I'm not following TOR much, but if it's secure again you can use TOR and tunnel it though a proxy, or you can just tunnel your connection through a few VPN's.

Well if you're using TOR, I recall it being compromised via exit nodes and the only way to prevent this is by disabling JavaScript...

PC Specs

PC Specs - CPU: Intel Core i7 3970X @ 3.5 GHz CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Graphics Card: x2 NVidia Geforce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked Editions Watercooled by Corsair HG10 N780s w/ Corsair H90s Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD w/ 1TB WD Blue HDD 7200 RPM HDD  RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79  PSU: NZXT HALE90 V2 NP-1GM-1200A 1200W Audio: Mayflower Electronics Objective2 Bamboo Amplifier w/ Mayflower Electronics ODAC & Mayflower Electronics Modified Fostex T50RP Headphones V3 w/ Antlion Mod Mic Case: Fractal Design Define R5 OS: Windows 7 Professional Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical w/ Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad Keyboard: Camo Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless  w/ Cherry MX Black switches w/ Custom Keycaps Monitor: Asus ROG Swift 27" 1440p 1ms response time 144hz + 2 other monitors

You can try TOR, but even then its Ungodly slow compared to "regular" internet. Just beware of the cp :3 

i have tried TOR. and it was slow as all h3ll.

Well if you're using TOR, I recall it being compromised via exit nodes and the only way to prevent this is by disabling JavaScript..Why

Why would someone even use TOR with Javascript on? AZRE2xh.png

Looks like you're stuck with using a couple VPN's.

Error: 410

Why would someone even use TOR with Javascript on? AZRE2xh.png

Not even once.  All the script would have to do is tell the browser to return your IP.  You're sunk.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Thats to hide all the cheese pizza and all the jihadi websites

ummm by not doing something illegal. well really even if you are unless you are dumb about it the isp will not really care. i know i had about 1tb up and down on demonoid before and never got any cease and desist leters

what is the best way to stay anonymos and protect your integrity on the internet while att the same time being able to use all of my bandwidth?

By not doing questionable things :)

By not doing questionable things :)

thats not an answer. even if i do nothing wrong i am still being spied upon by my governernment so nope no anonymity and no integrity.

ummm by not doing something illegal. well really even if you are unless you are dumb about it the isp will not really care. i know i had about 1tb up and down on demonoid before and never got any cease and desist leters

its about my personal integrity. my government spy on all internet trafic over the state line. all meta data is saved. it does not matter if you do something illegal or not. you are stil being spied on and thats unacceptable.

sweden has some wierd laws lately.  the FRA law makes is possible for the state to spy on and save data that crosses state lines. IE everything.
the IPRED law makes a lot of other wierd stuff like forcing ISPs to save a lot of metadata
And other stuff like this. this is spying on the public all the time without probable cause and this is just unacceptable.
Its about personal integrity.

This whole "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about" is bullshit and have to go,
because what me and you find acceptable might not be what the state finds acceptable in the future and then we are screwed.

but anyways.. i have gotten answers on the question i had. i thank you all and goodbye for now.

well i live in the us and from what the news says our government spies on every thing as well. I do agree that if you have noting to hide you have nothing to worry about and that it is bull shit they every one is being spied on but unless you create a network that is not open you will be spied on by someone as long as you are on the internet. You cant really get away from it even encryption will not help if they want to spy on you. so if you want to get away from being spied on get off the internet, find a place to hid outside of any country, do not do anything to creates any paper work one electronic trail, and end up being spied on for trying to get off the grid... good luck

Using TOR to post this now, It's not too slow ;P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Using TOR to post this now, It's not too slow ;P

well for messageing its ok but for streaming and patching and sutch its not enough in many cases

its about my personal integrity. my government spy on all internet trafic over the state line. all meta data is saved. it does not matter if you do something illegal or not. you are stil being spied on and thats unacceptable.

no offence but who in the hell cares if they see what you're doing, unless you're planning to bomb something or shoot up crap they aren't going to do crap to you

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

no offence but who in the hell cares if they see what you're doing, unless you're planning to bomb something or shoot up crap they aren't going to do crap to you

well if you do not want privacy. thats up to you.

well if you do not want privacy. thats up to you.

you're probably not going to get privacy no matter what  you do, im 99% sure the government doesn't give a dam what you're doing lol

I dont get why you want it so bad, you make it sound like you look at CP or some weird a** fetish and nobody in the entire world should know about it 

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

you're probably not going to get privacy no matter what  you do, im 99% sure the government doesn't give a dam what you're doing lol

I dont get why you want it so bad, you make it sound like you look at CP or some weird a** fetish and nobody in the entire world should know about it 

as i already said. its up to you.

Its the same reason i have a front door and walls that are non transparent.
Not because i have something heinous to hide.. but because what i do in my home is non of anyone elses buisniess.
would you like it if your neigbhour started to look in the window and brake and enter your house/ apartment everyday becasue you COULD be a criminal?
and would the exuse "if you have nothing to hide.... why did you lock your door at night?" be an acceptable one?

and would the exuse "if you have nothing to hide.... why did you lock your door at night?" be an acceptable one?

Well, you also have things you don't want stolen.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch