I need a device to connect on my tv to watch youtube .

mitsosvazelos84

Hey guys , 

I am gonna sell my ps3 that currently serves youtube purposes , is there anything out there that can plug into my tv using either hdmi or usb and be able to play youtube ? 

My tv isn't a smart tv so I will need something with wifi too .

thank you in advance !

Nvidia Shield is a great option, but it has a lot more to offer than just youtube and the price reflects it.

You could use any PC or laptop that outputs to the TV or you could use a streaming device like those Oshimo mentioned(and the tons of other streaming devices out there).

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

if you've got an android phone (don't know if it works as well with iPhones) I'd recommend the chromecast. Cheap and works brilliantly!

Desktop PC. GPU: HD7970 OC/BE, CPU: i5-750, MoBo: P7P55E-pro, HDD: 2x500gb samsung spinpoint F3 in RAID0, 128gb crucial SSD, RAM: 12GB (CL7), Monitors: 3x Dell u2412M
Laptop. Lenovo Yoga 13 (first generation, i5, 8GB, 2x128GB SSD)
Phone. ZTE Axon 7

Easiest to stay in ecosystem.  If you have Android devices, get a Chromecast.  If you have iPhone and Mac's, get an AppleTV. Roku 3 and 4 are also very good.  Don't bother with the Roku Stick.