Phone with the highest reliability.

Maskot

I don't play games, I won't be using the camera, and I won't need high quality sound.

I want the fastest and most reliable Android/IOS phone on the market, that is all, this goes for the OS, processing hardware, and signal strength.

Any personal experiences with them would be appreciated.

So far I've been looking at the iPhone 5C since I don't care if it's plastic, as long as it can use facebook, twitter, texting, calling, and reliable internet.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Galaxy S2. Get it for cheap off ebay. I have had mine since launch and dropped it like crazy, not one dent or scratch.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I think the iPhone isn't a bad choice. It runs well, since iOS is on a small lineup and can be optimized for the device and it is basically an iPhone 5. Also, it seems to be built well.

Get the iPhone.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Or the Nexus 4, its $199

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I'm liking my nexus 4 and at $200 it's honestly just the best value phone for what you want. It's perfectly durable so long as you get a soft case for it and are reasonably careful. I don't baby my phone either, it's been to the machine shop and been in my pockets while biking. Because it's a google phone you get no unstable add ons and everything pretty much just works.

I have used the Galaxy Note 2 for quite some time and i have had no issues with it. It runs well and since you like to do those kind of things on your phone why not be able to use the split screen feature to multitask them all.

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

Def Nexus 4 or Nexus 5

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

OP wants a phone not a weapon

Nortel_Nevada.JPG

This is a weapon. That Nokia cannot compare to that.

With antena out its a long range weapon.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Nortel_Nevada.JPG

This is a weapon. That Nokia cannot compare to that.

With antena out its a long range weapon.

i kinda miss phones with antennas...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Guys, Nexus 4 for reliability? Seriously?

0WuN9.jpg

When you give a ret*rd a phone what do you expect?

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

When you give a ret*rd a phone what do you expect?

Mobile phones are popular devices which we use every day. Accidents are absolutely going to happen at some point, and one's intelligence is not going to prevent that.

The Nexus 4 is a fantastic phone, but it is not very resilient to physical trauma. It's made of glass on the front and back, so expecting it to be tough is expecting too much. The likes of an HTC One, Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 would all be better choices in this regard.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

@ThePointblank you're funny

If anyone cares, I'm getting the 5S for $100 from T-Mobile with the best service and reliability so far compared to other people I know who have AT&T and Sprint.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

I think the iPhone isn't a bad choice. It runs well, since iOS is on a small lineup and can be optimized for the device and it is basically an iPhone 5. Also, it seems to be built well.

Get the iPhone.

None of the iPhones have ever passed a scratch test, or any drop test without a case. This is probably one of the worst recommendations, alongside the Nexus 4, for physical reliability.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

None of the iPhones have ever passed a scratch test, or any drop test without a case. This is probably one of the worst recommendations, alongside the Nexus 4, for physical reliability.

I've never unintentionally dropped my phone, I care too much about it and I think the fact that I pay for it myself makes it worth more to me.

I recall a drop test done by an Android YouTube channel which showed a Galaxy S III being weaker than the iPhone 5

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I recall a drop test done by an Android YouTube channel which showed a Galaxy S III being weaker than the iPhone 5

I don't really think that's very true, the plastic absorbs the shock more easily vs the glass/aluminium in most cases. Still, you're welcome to give a source.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

I don't really think that's very true, the plastic absorbs the shock more easily vs the glass/aluminium in most cases. Still, you're welcome to give a source.

Ha, plastic, that's quality right there.

I don't play games, I won't be using the camera, and I won't need high quality sound.

I want the fastest and most reliable Android/IOS phone on the market, that is all, this goes for the OS, processing hardware, and signal strength.

Any personal experiences with them would be appreciated.

So far I've been looking at the iPhone 5C since I don't care if it's plastic, as long as it can use facebook, twitter, texting, calling, and reliable internet.

The Rugby line of phones look pretty sturdy but they only have like 1 android version i think and its pretty old don't think they released a new one in a while.

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

The Rugby line of phones look pretty sturdy but they only have like 1 android version i think and its pretty old don't think they released a new one in a while.

I never said a thing about physical reliability.