AMD Offering Free Games to Owners Of Select AMD Products Including CPUs, APUs and GPUs

Mr_Troll

I own a Phenom II...

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Oh wow! I just remembered I got a free game code for Dirt Rally when I bought my FX-6300 last year. I found the code when I was looking up my receipt for the CPU. :D Anybody want it?

-KuJoe

Friend got it, apparently has some Asus prebult with a FX-8300 and a R7 260X... 

There are ways to work around the "issue" if you get the error but mostly you would need a prebuilt desktop or a laptop.

1 hour ago, KuJoe said:

Oh wow! I just remembered I got a free game code for Dirt Rally when I bought my FX-6300 last year. I found the code when I was looking up my receipt for the CPU. :D Anybody want it?

I'll take it!

Couldn't get Dirt Rally from promo :( 

the verify program said no to my 390...so I said give me code tech support!(still waiting to hear back lol)

It should be edited in the OP that you have to have a prebuilt PC.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Just now, Albatross said:

It should be edited in the OP that you have to have a prebuilt PC.

but then the dumb me wouldn't try to do the whole verify thing period =P now i just MAY have a chance

3 hours ago, Acciunt said:

but then the dumb me wouldn't try to do the whole verify thing period =P now i just MAY have a chance

If it isn't prebuilt, they will deny you (I tried that method too).

I hope they make an exception for ya, though.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

12 minutes ago, Albatross said:

If it isn't prebuilt, they will deny you (I tried that method too).

I hope they make an exception for ya, though.

Haha deep down I know right, but I appreciate the sentiment non the less

5 hours ago, Giddyguy said:

wow i have a very similar pc as you. I tried it and it told me to wait 48hrs for validation, ill let you know how it goes!

is it that simple? I don't have time to mess around with my pc since i have exams coming up

Thank you, please let me know if it works.

4 hours ago, byalexandr said:

Guys! BIG DISCLAIMER!

You MUST have a system from a pre-built manufacturer on that list that ALSO has a qualifying AMD product. If you have built your own system, sucks for you, it's not an OEM PC.

I had the issue where I could not get it to work, so I created a support ticket and AMD sent me this:

56ce74c813951_AMDfreegame.PNG.c76c96d82a

If that's true that's a real dick move honestly.

2 hours ago, Bubblewhale said:

I'll take it!

Couldn't get Dirt Rally from promo :( 

Sent it via PM. If I get another code (or 2) from this offer I'll let post more.

-KuJoe

Whoa whoa whoa.

I'm pretty sure I saw this is the same as this thread right ?

Just wanna say that I got Dirt Rally, and I don't have a prebuilt.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

R9 290 here, promotion didn't go through

eh, only wanted civ beyond earth but i reckon i'll wait

5 hours ago, as96 said:

If that's true that's a real dick move honestly.

They're still giving away games, even better as the prebuilt guys that usually get hated on get a free game.

4 hours ago, Sky Daddy said:

R9 290 here, promotion didn't go through

eh, only wanted civ beyond earth but i reckon i'll wait

Promotion didn't go through because you have to have a pre-built PC. OP should really add that to his first post, but noooooo...

19 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

If it doesnt, flash a 280 bios

Putting a 280 BIOS on a 7970 is a terrible idea.

8 hours ago, KuJoe said:

Sent it via PM. If I get another code (or 2) from this offer I'll let post more.

I'll take one if you get another :)

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

IT'S A SCAM!!!

Like everything AMD does it's a SCAM, only prebuilts ar eligitavegitable

the big red again throwing a corporate middle finger to the enthusiast community

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

30 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Yeah man they totally had this promotion on the Newegg/Amazon product page and on the box when I bought my 290X a few years ago.

Where's the game they promised me? I should have gotten my copy of Dirt Rally when I made my purchase in Dec 2014!

How can they not bundle games when Nvidia is giving additional free games long after purchase?

Its written in the promo details that I should be eligible regardless of how I got my GPU/CPU;

https://www.amd4u.com/amdgamepromo/files/2016_AMDGamePromo_TC.pdf

nah the TC is pretty clear that it's only for OEM pre-builts that are branded by the named companies and only if they contain one of the named products only if the system is purchased starting february 15 2016

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Well for some fucking reason my R9 280X's are not valid products, FUCK YOU AMD.

Edit: turns out its only for prebuilt AMD systems... OP with his false hope :(

Damn, I have an all AMD setup but only pre-builts are eligible.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

When you guys go through this program, it initially requires for you to download a program to verify that you purchased the product. If your AMD product happens to be in a system that doesn't run Windows, you will need to submit a support ticket with your Proof of Purchase information.

Spoiler

33.JPG.e82024d0d76f5c065a4ef7762d2c89ec.

Edited by Godlygamer23
Added screenshot.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch