The Great MILK Debate!

zinton

EXTREME stuff

Alright it time to settle this once an for all. GO!

QFc5pcQ.png

EDIT: Please stop with the milk vs non milk strife D: I wanted this to be a fun discussion, not the start of a Eugenics war.

Whole milk All the way! But i still prefer half and half or goats milk/

If I am drinking a milk based drink then I usually prefer whole milk.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

I can drink any of those 3 milks. I dont give a sh*t...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I can drink any of those 3 milks. I dont give a sh*t...

becuase you a BAMF!

Am I right....? -_-

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

I drink 1%. I like that one the best. I hate whole milk. 2% is ok, but I prefer 1%. Skim milk is just white disgusting water. :P

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

becuase you a BAMF!

Am I right....? -_-

Nah, Just a LTT's Honey badger.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Milk is filled with puss and blood from the cow's utters.

Have a nice day.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Milk is filled with puss and blood from the cow's utters.

Have a nice day.

and damn it's good with cookies

It is not good for you. We are the only species on the planet that drinks the food for 300 lbs babies. 

It is not good for you. We are the only species on the planet that drinks the food for 300 lbs babies. 

We are also the only ones that cook are food, humans are just different. You can drink milk and be perfectly healthy.

Whole all the way, because somehow its always cheapest and I can't get used to any of the other stuff (been drinking whole milk since i was ~3 yrs old)

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

well i cant tell the difference

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

NÖM for the win.

They only operate in Austria and I never heard anything about the companies in the op but I just want to post something.

Is there any difference in taste and the whiteness?

144Hz goodness

I remember a story in Livestrong that proved it to be a myth - One I just edited one wasn't what I was thinking

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Semi-skimmed

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

We are also the only ones that cook are food, humans are just different. You can drink milk and be perfectly healthy.

I drink Rice Milk with Coconut milk as a backup. No additives preferably.

People have been drinking animal milk (particularly cows) for 1,000's of years. Where the hell is their asthma? 

Then again, they lived a lot healthier than we do now. I would not blame the milk, but the ones drinking it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I remember a story in Livestrong that proved it to be a myth - One I just edited one wasn't what I was thinking

Growing up in a family of transplant patients and nutritionists has taught me that a lot of what you see in terms of facts and figures on the internet especially aren't entirely true. It's very very difficult to find data on the issue as it suffers a similar issue to that of certain pharmaceutical products that are natural (see black salve - Melanoma treatment, banned due to a lack of profit margin)

However it has been proven that the ingestion of dairy products at a young age (0-3 months) leads to asthma development later in life. I'll see over the next few days if I can pull up some stuff for you.

If there are any med students or nutritionists on the forums, they can probably tell you about the protein structure of cows milk and the issues it has. After all, it's designed to raise cows, not humans.