OS X 10.12 your wishlist ?

pretty sure that it will never be open source ,, was surprised when apple made swift open source
apple prefers to be "exclusive" with its software  :/ 
but its pretty good to use tho.. 

a new gui/finder

something like pathfinder for osx

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

A way to make empty files in the finder. Better navigation when selecting a file in 3rd party programs.

i want something similar too 
a better file management system like "Computer" in windows  
current fnider dumps everything in one pile and doesn't allow drive partition 

I really missed Maverick....

Not a fan of the "newer look" of OS X, too flashy for me...

I guess that made it to promote their "retina displays".

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

it goes d the same fr ios 6 
its much more snappy

My wishlist is:

1 More ssd optimized

2 Safari to have chrome restore tabs feature. 

3 When i click X button in program i want to close it! Not minimize, but fucking close the program!

4 I have menu bar hidden on the left side and there is some gap about 10 pixels on my 1366x768 screen between fullscreen window and the edge of the screen. Apple fix this!

5 On desktop right click new->file. Why is it so hard apple to have this option? I always end up creating file with command line (vim "filename")

6 When i check multiple files and choose option "get info" i need info about how much space do that files take in one window, not every files info in different window!

7 I just do not remember other things.

Apple fix this or make OS open source to be fixed by community, but i know that will never happen so fix these issues!

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

13 hours ago, mate_mate91 said:

My wishlist is:

1 More sad optimised Yup.

2 Safari to have chrome restore tabs feature. Wut?? If you close out with command+Q and then relaunch, it automatically starts the previously open tabs...

3 When i click X button in program i want to close it! Not minimize, but fucking close the program! - Er, I prefer this over the Windows way. Just IMO.

4 I have menu bar hidden on the left side and there is some gap about 10 pixels on my 1366x768 screen between fullscreen window and the edge of the screen. Apple fix this!

5 On desktop right click new->file. Why is it so hard apple to have this option? I always end up creating file with command line (vim "filename")

6 When i check multiple files and choose option "get info" i need info about how much space do that files take in one window, not every files info in different window! - Nonsensical "issue" you're having there. Why highlight all files?

7 I just do not remember other things.

Apple fix this or make OS open source to be fixed by community, but i know that will never happen so fix these issues!

1 hour ago, TechGod said:

1 I know about command + Q but i do not want to use keyboard shortcut when i can close window with X button it must close and then safari would open previous tabs!

2 I do not prefer, X button must close the app not minimize!

3 really? for example i want to copy multiple files to my usb, or phone, and it is about to get full. I want to highlight say 10 pictures and get their sum size to know if it will fit in my storage. 

You must not justify everything MAC OS X has, you are customer it must be usable for you me and others! Apple must listen to it's customers! Do what they want. It's not hard to do what i am saying.

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

On February 20, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Shan0598 said:

i want something similar too 
a better file management system like "Computer" in windows  
current fnider dumps everything in one pile and doesn't allow drive partition 

Drive partitioning is done through the Disk Utility; Finder is more than happy to mount extra partitions. 

Also, the Unix filesystem is completely different than the Windows FS; at its base, everything in Unix/Linux is treated as a file/document (including hardware!). This is why simply deleting an App completely uninstalls it (in the vast majority of cases).

ESXi SysAdmin

I have more cores/threads than you...and I use them all