what excites you 2016

moderategamer

So as the title states what are you most looking forward to in 2016 this doesn't have to be new tech it can be a film, game sporting event anything that you're looking forward to in this year.

I'll go first I am mostly looking forward to the development of VR and hopefully the introduction of VR headsets to the market.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

2 minutes ago, Mazeman03 said:

1 year closer to death

Grim

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Polaris

True Nvidia needs some competition, those cards are getting too expensive!

Just now, DotComBubblegum said:

True Nvidia needs some competition, those cards are getting too expensive!

Their new cards are said to bring 970 performance on a budget though so it's looking like the prices are going to be going down.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Technology getting me closer to being able to have a BBQ in space.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

2 minutes ago, Kierax said:

Technology getting me closer to being able to have a BBQ in space.

NVM the getting in to space part just getting a flame in the vacuum of space and then getting up to temperature in sub zero conditions is a tall order. 

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Just now, moderategamer said:

NVM the getting in to space part just getting a flame in the vacuum of space and then getting up to temperature in sub zero conditions is a tall order. 

I live to see a space habitat built, that can handle someone lighting a BBQ inside it.  

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

14 minutes ago, Mazeman03 said:

1 year closer to death

Hello darkness my old friend...

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Intel 3D Xpoint , zen , and the new gpus.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

2 minutes ago, Kierax said:

I live to see a space habitat built, that can handle someone lighting a BBQ inside it.  

What about the lack of gravity, all the meat would float away, we need to develop meat that has magnetic elements to keep it on the grill at all times.

What about the lack of gravity, all the meat would float away, we need to develop meat that has magnetic elements to keep it on the grill at all times.

or we could build very small rocket boosters into the meat to make it stay on the grill

Iron is good for you so I guess mixing some iron in to the meet would do the trick.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

10 minutes ago, DotComBubblegum said:

360 degree no scope BBQ'ing.  This could become a new sport!

Im looking forward to

kingdom come: deliverance, in games

the fury x2, in hardware 

and personally getting a new car to play with. Either a 2005-2010 porsche convertible, or a convertible jag, or i might try to find a ducati 999 to have some fun with. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I ordered a laser cutter and it should be shipping soon. So I am looking forward to that ahah

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

5 minutes ago, paps511 said:

I ordered a laser cutter and it should be shipping soon. So I am looking forward to that ahah

What kind of laser cutter? Power? Deets man!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Zen, Polaris, No Mans Sky, turning 16 and getting the extensions to my parents house finished.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Zen, Polaris and hondas new 2017 CRF line up

Got an RC? head over to The Rc Thread and tell us about it, or you can just discuss rc in general there as well.

overly obsessed with 2 strokes and RCs

BRAAAAAAPPP

Spoiler

upgrading to:i5 6600k|MSI  z170a SLI Plus|1x8GB HYPERX Black| keeping the rest of my system the same for a few months until i have enough money for a better gpu,psu and an m.2 ssd

Spoiler

my baby:2008 Ktm 125 sx 

Spoiler

current rig:core 2 quad q6600@stock|asus p5q deluxe| 4GB of mix matched ddr2| saphirre r9 270x dual x| hyper212 evo w/ 2 sp120s| corsair cx 500m ikr time bomb| wd blue 1TB| corsair spec- 03|MSX home 64bit|

1 hour ago, Real_PhillBert said:

What kind of laser cutter? Power? Deets man!

45w CO2 Glowforge one. It has a pass through also so I can cut basically 20" x infinity"

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

4 minutes ago, paps511 said:

45w CO2 Glowforge one. It has a pass through also so I can cut basically 20" x infinity"

Sweet!

The company I work for operates three 4500W lasers and one 6000W laser. I have been kind of keeping an eye on the consumer level stuff for myself too.

Should be a fun tool. :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Nvidia Cards! 

Square Enix games, KH3, FFXV

GEARS OF WAR FOUR!!!!!!!!

That new Say Anything Album