Corsair Carbide 400C (Clear)

Guys & Gals  I am in the process of selecting new hardware, to replace my old rig, i am carrying over my graphics card my 980 gtx (rog matrix) and 1000 watt cooler master psu.  but retiring my rog  Rampage IV extreme and e-baying it , and 3930K cpu will go in one of my other rigs,  i am also retiring my Haf X case as it is just too big.

The new cpu, ram and motherboard has been ordered (cpu is actually here the ram and motherboard in transit)  but i would like confirmation from anyone that has the 400C case that it does indeed support EATX , there website says it does but some E-tailers doe not list it as EATX compatible. What i dont want is to order it all to find it wont fit, or if it did fit i couldn't use the h110i cooler in a push pull setup.
anyone out there with any experience with this case or a manual (the downloadable pdf does not cover it either) the image of it installed has a similar config and looks like it has room for one but i am just not sure...

Family is Everything ....But a fast pc with an SSD is NIce

My 400c is still on the way so i cant tell you 100%

But its worth mentioning that push pull wont offer any tangible benefit to pull or push alone. If your clearance is not enough because of the additional fans, remove them.

I was only going to do it that way due to the reduced airflow from the front :)

Family is Everything ....But a fast pc with an SSD is NIce