BlazeDTV 6.0 not able to scan channels

loony979

Ok i just got this and can not scan channels ,the icon is not lit up nor can i press the button .

Option DTV no Device is showing the USB BlazeDTV .

I may have mucked up my USB settings as to trying to get this set up .(NOT SURE)

So are yeah what can i do thank guys. Oh and yes it is registered.

Untitled.jpg

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

I'm surprised blazevideo 6 even still exists and installs under W10. I bought a cheap shitty USB tuner stick in 2007 and it came with the exact same software, and it sucked.

Anyway, hit win+r key, type devmgmt.msc into the box and see if your tuner shows up. If it does and there's a warning triangle double click it, tell me what it says.

If not, try other USB ports until you get something, if not again try on another computer, if not then well your stick is rip

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

ok i got this no orange warning triangle.

Untitled.jpg

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

3 minutes ago, loony979 said:

ok i got this no orange warning triangle.

does it show under sound, video and game devices category? don't know if it has to but every tuner ive ever seen shows up under there, and i assume it needs to actually be picked up as a tv tuner device for it to be utilized as such.

try using other software, like mediaportal.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mediaportal/files/MediaPortal%20Setup/MediaPortal%201.13.0/MediaPortalSetup_1.13.0_Final.zip/download

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

• 3 years later...
On 2/13/2016 at 12:30 PM, awesomes8wc3 said:

I'm surprised blazevideo 6 even still exists and installs under W10. I bought a cheap shitty USB tuner stick in 2007 and it came with the exact same software, and it sucked.

Anyway, hit win+r key, type devmgmt.msc into the box and see if your tuner shows up. If it does and there's a warning triangle double click it, tell me what it says.

If not, try other USB ports until you get something, if not again try on another computer, if not then well your stick is rip

Greetings...  I bought this item and it's failing to find signal and it displays that yellow triangle. Please help. 

Greetings...  I bought this item and it's failing to find signal and it displays that yellow triangle. Please help. 

23 hours ago, Rodgers said:

Greetings...  I bought this item and it's failing to find signal and it displays that yellow triangle. Please help. 

Are you running Windows 8.1 or 10? Chances are you're flat out of luck and it just won't work due to changes in the way USB is handled, these older/cheap devices do not comply. Double click the yellow triangle, if it says something about Device Descriptor Request Failed, forget about it. If you have a computer running Windows 7 have a go on that one. If you get something else, read it, the info should be useful. If not, make sure the drivers that came with the device are installed and try other USB ports. If all else fails post again here with the message device manager gives you.