What should i buy now?

NunoLava1998

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€233.60 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€72.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€33.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Hitachi Travelstar 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€61.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  (€216.22 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 88R MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (€60.00 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€71.00 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer  (€14.17 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €763.76
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-07 19:53 CET+0100

I decided to go with this build after a conversation with some people on a post. What should i buy first? I thought the case, or the motherboard.

Money:

10€ budget

Saving

Edits:

(There are not 10 edits already, only the complete ones actually are edits. For example "Edit 8:" is incomplete, so no edits on that edit.)

Edit 1:

Edit 2:

Edit 3:

Edit 4:

Edit 5:

Edit 6:

Edit 7:

Edit 8:

Edit 9:

Edit 10:

===================================================================================================================================

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

are you locked on buying new because hardwareswap, craiglist, and ebay are all better imo if you dont mind getting something someone used already your best bet

edit: whats your budget?

I would suggest you to save up all your money then buy parts because by the time you've bought all the parts one by one something new has probably been released.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

Just now, aPinata said:

are you locked on buying new because hardwareswap, craiglist, and ebay are all better imo if you dont mind getting something someone used already your best bet

No, No and No. There shops are nowhere near me. Believe it or not: the ebay headquarters is a little over 5000 miles away from me. 5000 miles. And around 10,000 kilometers. @C1intFunWood OK, i'll try to get money somewhere. 

Just now, NunoLava1998 said:

No, No and No. There shops are nowhere near me. Believe it or not: the ebay headquarters is a little over 5000 miles away from me. 5000 miles. And around 10,000 kilometers. @C1intFunWood OK, i'll try to get money somewhere. 

You dont get things from their headquaters...

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

2 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

is this your final build also you know ebay ships to your house same with hardware swap just letting you know

2 minutes ago, TheGamingBarrel said:

You dont get things from their headquaters...

^

6 minutes ago, aPinata said:

is this your final build also you know ebay ships to your house same with hardware swap just letting you know

I haven't done even a single build (if you remove the Raspberry Pi off that list). This is my first. It's a gaming build, and ebay suuuuuuucksss

2 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

I haven't done even a single build (if you remove the Raspberry Pi off that list). This is my first. It's a gaming build, and ebay suuuuuuucksss

ebay doesnt suck man you dont have to pay taxes most of the time and free shipping along with great deals imm leave now because i dont want to start a war gl man but tbh you could get a much better build glad to help hmu if you need help

Got 10€, also i didn't have 10€, it was around 10€. I had 6,53€, and now i have 16,53€. @aPinata Not to mention ebay is full of fake stuff, you freaking bid (why ebay, why ebay, or is that optional or not existent?) and you can waste 700€ on a XBOX X only to see it is a piece of paper with the XBOX X console drawn.

10€ for shipping. So i need 24,17€, and i only have 16,53€. So, 24,17 - 16,53 =

-

I still need 7,64€. Atleast i'm close.