What would you look for in a Girl/Guy?

Title says it all

Include Personality Traits like Smart, Nerd, etc...

(Don't worry, all girls are pretty in my opinion >_o
(No common stuff like b00bs and A$$.)

"There are plenty of fish in the sea, but non of them are for me" - Life experiences 

tight stomach

clear skin

silky hair

and a bit of a tomboy

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

well the most important thing is that they do in fact have the correct genitalia that i want.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I will always look for the mature-ness of them and see if I think they might actually be able to handle a relationship. 

Then I make sure that they are nice and kind, but also are able to say no if they feel they need to. 

I care about looks but not as much as the previously stated things.   Looks is something on the side, I would much rather be in a happy, longlasting relationship than a relationship with someone very good looking but hard to deal with.

Well, the reason i started dating my now fiance was because she was smart, kind, out going, cute, and well, blonde. but i put the other stuff first, so im not shallow am i?? 

okay, i might be pretty shallow, only reason at first i was interested was because she was blonde... im terrible, im aware of that. #530glazeitm7/10

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I guess all the usual stuff like that she should show signs of good health.

Might just be me, but I don't see shoes like high heels which look terribly uncomfortable as being attractive. With the exception of like dressup or cosplay I would prefer they have their natural hair color. Wearing all the cosmetic stuff that either doesn't help or even hurts you is just a turn off IMO because it shows me that you're not happy with who you are.

I mean I have to wear glasses, but those provide a positive function for me. I do sometimes think that a girl wouldn't like me because I need them (I feel it shows me as having a weakness), but I don't take them off because life would be miserable and possibly painful.

Well, obviously needs to be interested in computers...

welp, I'm fucked.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd