showing more pages than there are.

Charger
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

I think that's just a one off issue - potentially a post was hidden while you were loading the page or something. If you are able to reproduce it, I can look into it further, but I can't see how it could ever give that error in normal use.

I noticed that the anime club is showing that it has 3 pages past its current page and if you try to go to any of the pages you get this error 

Im using chrome on windows 10 and it is doing the same on android with chrome browser as well.

link to the thread. https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/?page=3592

hBI4lA9.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think that's just a one off issue - potentially a post was hidden while you were loading the page or something. If you are able to reproduce it, I can look into it further, but I can't see how it could ever give that error in normal use.

HTTP/2 203

2 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

agreed. I have not seen it since and it fixed itself when the next post was made.