What is the best piece of technology you ever bought?

3570tech

It's my PC! :) Happy with it! :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

My favorite piece of tech is actually my DS Lite, I love that thing so much, even though all I've ever really played on it is Pokemon and Tactics.

Computer wise, my first SSD, like a lot of people, I made such a difference I bullied my GF into upgrading too even though we are super poor atm.

I got myself a Z87X-OC Force motherboard from Gigabyte for a steal, I think it was $190. 

It's an overclocking oriented motherboard and I have no intention of OCing any time soon, but later down the track, me with my Havik 140, 4670K and Z87X-OC will have some good times. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

For sheer longevity, it'd have to be my old set of nvidia 8800GT's that I had in SLi.

Those things lasted me all the way till the GTX 470's!

My dremel, I love it <3

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Probably something like my battery pack. I can't even count how many times it has saved my phone and other phones from dying. My computer is great, but it is normally the cause of problems and doesn't normally fix any.

iPhone 6 

Not even lying

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

It's a choice between my GTX970 and my U2913WM monitor, both make me so happy!

my car.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

The ATH-M50X (technically it was a gift... but I was about to buy it)

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

ATH M50 and Nexus 4 , all because of MKBHD

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out there was already a topic for this, oops for remaking. My bad completely.

I bought a projector a while back (Optoma hd131xe), and I'm surprised to say but I will never go back to simply using a TV for films and things now,  I also got a cheap (at the time) program for it called tridef 3d to convert some things to 3d, I expected it to be absolute rubbish for the one or two quid I paid at the time but dam, you could fool me that it was naturally shot in 3d. (It also works on direct x 9+ games, bonus.)

my $5 desk (everyone on here disagrees though)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

The MSI GTX970.

The mouse pad that came with it was surprisingly good! Like the best mouspad i've used in a while. Worth it, just for the mouse pad.

Laptop fan is surprisingly awesome tech I would say fans.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

my $5 desk (everyone on here disagrees though)

Haha, if you got it for a fiver and think its awesome win on you, don't need to impress us lot.

My Game Boy Advance.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

Best one that I received as a gift:  my 12V air compressor.  It's almost 15 years old and works like a champ.  I use it frequently, which leads into.... 

Best one I bought myself:  My car.  I have the title.  It gets me to work to make money so I can buy all my other "needs" and "wants."  

4770K new for 180 euros, my old Visiontek 3870X2(was a beast) and of course my current EVGA GTX 780 SC! I almost forgot my E8400...  :P

Samsung EVO 1TB SSD.  Probably the most noticeable upgrade to my system.  Boot speeds and file transfers were boosted fantastically.  It improved the entire PC experience.

My R9 290, of course :3

I also really love my 840 Evo and Corsair K70

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+