What is the best piece of technology you ever bought?

3570tech

My Ducky Zero Mechanical Keyboard or my Corsair Vengeance 2000 headset

I don't know about best, but the most amazing in my opinion are Micro SD cards, amazing that such a small thing can hold 64GB of data.

Tardbarn reminded me: My Sony MDR V6 headphones, 3 years and they still sound amazing, they are the only headphones I have had that have lasted me over 2 years.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

The thing that I've appreciated the most would have to be my old pair of Sennheiser HD580's which are broken now. At the time they were Sennheisers 3rd highest-end open air headphones and I absolutely loved listening to music, playing games, watching movies or doing anything with them.

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

[h=1]Logitech G5 Laser Mouse[/h]

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe my Razer Abyssus Mouse.

Sennheiser HD25 1-II

Filco Majestouch 2 with blues

My laptop :D

Hdmi Adapter for Wii, cleaned up workspace up so much for social gaming with mates.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

A Xonar Xense.

Some genius had the headset + sound card bundle and sold them separately. I didn't want the head set, win win.

That, or my 15ft. HDMI cable :P

I didn't buy it, it was a Christmas present.

But my favorite piece of tech I have is my Gameboy Color. I have no idea how many hours I've clocked in on that thing, and I'm pretty sure that I don't want to. All I know is that its a LOT.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

My pick up player or my old mouse MX518 been replaced by a G9 now but was my first decent mouse and opened up a new world for me.

Appelzaadje - the Insane

Intel i7-4770K - Maximus VI Formula - Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz - R9 290X - Xonar DGX - Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb - 3X WD1001FALS - Raven RV01 - Iiyama B2409HDS 3x - Custom water loop - Windows 10 Pro - XFX tripple monitor stand - Steelseries 4HD - Logitech G9, G19, G35 and Z5500

Definitely my Asus G74 laptop. It is working flawlessly even in game ("thanks" the consoles) for a year and a half now.

I bought it because I was moving quite a few times for finding a job, and after finding one I didn't find the need to buy a proper PC because the laptop is doing its job.

My 24'' inch 1080p BenQ gl2450, going from a 15'' inch monitor to that was amazing !

Definitely my Mx518. I destroyed my first one in a heavy nerd rage and went straight to buy a new mx518 even though it was really old at that time already and I'm still using it <3

Gamecube controller.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

My CPU, who knew we could turn SAND!!! into something that could make extreme calculations in such a ​ microscopic form factor

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

probably the HD5770 crossfire setup I bought for $100 in January 2012, it was my first personal experience with real pc gaming, before that I ran a XFX HD4550 that I did overclock pretty extremely though. the performance of the 5770's just blew me away.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

Hyla air purifier.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

My first, and current SSD, the Plextor MP5Pro, the change from a HDD to a SDD was the best thing ever, boots in no time, loads in no time, just like it was supposed to be :-)!!

CPU: AMD Phenom II 965 (Corsair H60 with a Noctua NF-F12 Fan) - Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3 (rev. 1.4) - RAM:  4 GB kingston, and 8 GB kingston hyperx blu @ 1333 MHz - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 660ti OC edition SSD: 256 GB Plextor MP5-Pro - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DGX - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363d - Case: Cooler Master elite 430 black -  Cooled by 2 Noctua NF-S12A Fans      Peripherals:ACER B243PWLAymdr IPS Panel - 1920*1200 - ACER S222HQL LCD Panel - 1920*1080 - Corsair M45 on a XFX Warpad - Typing on a Ducky Shine 2 Cherry MX Brown - Green LED - Racing with my Logitech G27 Racing wheel - other games Logitech F710

My computer.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I would probably have to say my two Dell U2412Ms. It was amazing going to that from my $20 17in monitor.

"No signature"

The best piece of technology I ever bought has to be my UltraSharp U2312HM 23" monitor.