Uh oh. Oh no. Images attached to the old topics are gone.

iamdarkyoshi
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

The images are queued for processing, and should be added back within the next few days.

I hope this is temporary, but it seems that images attached to threads on the old forum through the site's image hosting are broken. Which is bad.

Such as here: 

Where are all of my images? I know I should use imgur, but it was easier for me to upload them directly using my phone (when the 2mb filesize limit cooperated)

Umm... Are all of my images gone forever? Or are they just still being moved over? Edit: all quotes on this thread are broken too.

Just now, Reece Leu said:

They probably have a backup of the old database, but there could also be some visual bugs as things still propagate. 

I hope so, I suggest we run in circles and panic for the time being.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I really hope its part of the rebuilding

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Eeeh I might lose some as well too 

I hope it's just because of still working on it reasons 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

hopefully this is one of the things the server is supposed to be fixing in the background for a while

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q