Gender Equality question

AlTech

So i'm hearing loads about "Gender Equality".

Well answer me this.

If it's called "Gender Equality" Then why is it ok for Women to hit Men but not vice versa?

That is not Gender Equality. That is sexism. Women are more than capable of defending themselves but just don't do it IRL.

Men are more willing to express their feelings for both negative and positive reasons.

EDIT: Oh and before everyone loses their shit. I'm not tolerating violence against others.

This thread is /= hitting people or not. because i don't hit people (unless i have absolutely no choice).

This thread is = why do Women get more "privileges" than men. If a guy states that a girl is beautiful when passing by then it's wrong but vice versa is fine.

One of the reasons i tend not hang out with girls or women and stick to guys. If a small thing happens it's not the end of the world.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

its not okay, thats domestic abuse.

/thread

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I mean really, no one should be hitting anyone.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Not the Forum For this 

Because they a generally physically weaker. 

and you're allowed to defend yourself.........its in the law. 

snip

There are always those people who wants rights for themselves but not for others.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

So i'm hearing loads about "Gender Equality".

Well answer me this.

If it's called "Gender Equality" Then why is it ok for Women to hit Men but not vice versa?

That is not Gender Equality. That is sexism. Women are more than capable of defending themselves but just don't do it IRL.

Men are more willing to express their feelings for both negative and positive reasons.

One of the reasons i tend not hang out with girls or women and stick to guys. If a small thing happens it's not the end of the world.

It is not okay for anyone to hit anyone...

I mean really, no one should be hitting anyone.

I know but some people sometimes hit others. I was just curious as to why this logic in society is acceptable.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I know but some people sometimes hit others. I was just curious as to why this logic in society is acceptable.

Because society is not logical.  We're not Vulcans.

Here's a perfect case of political correctness and unfairness.  People are not allowed to express their beliefs.  If your belief goes against what society (or just for some) consider what is acceptable, you are considered "wrong".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_USA_2009_same-sex_marriage_controversy

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

It is not okay for anyone to hit anyone...

I don't personally hit people. I express my distaste in what other people are doing verbally in a calm and easily understandable way.

But the general point was why do Women get these kind of "Socially acceptable rules". They can do a lot of things men can't and that is not gender equality.

Perhaps the age old tradition with treating women with respect and not harming them????

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

There is no true gender equality and never will be, simply because a difference in gender will ALWAYS effect other stuff, so be it in sports, the court, school EVERYWHERE.

The thing is, many women feel/felt like they deserve more and use `equality`  as a reason for it, it`s just some sort of a way for escaping responsibilities.

I`m not saying all do such thing, it`s just globally used as an excuse. I do understand why they do that, but that still doesn`t justify it.

And that `gentleman` stuff is one of those things, it should be normal to `be a gentleman`, it`s apparently only for men...

Which it also `states` in your question, women get favored in such things. Without an apparent reason.

to game or not to game, that`s the question

Because society is not logical.  Unfortunately we're not Vulcans.

FTFY

Damn, life would've been so much easier if that was the case..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

FTFY

Damn, life would've been so much easier if that was the case..

Sherlock can you shed light on the answer????

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

Perhaps the age old tradition with treating women with respect and not harming them????

If a woman hit me I have no more respect for her therefore I will hit her back, it`s simple as that.

And I don`t give a flying f for what society thinks.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

I don't personally hit people. I express my distaste in what other people are doing verbally in a calm and easily understandable way.

But the general point was why do Women get these kind of "Socially acceptable rules". They can do a lot of things men can't and that is not gender equality.

Yes, it's leftovers from our historically male-dominated society, originally from the viewpoint that women are weaker, and you're not a real man if you pick fights with someone so weak. The men-hitting-women "rule" is exactly the type of stuff people are trying to get rid of to progress toward a gender-equal society, it isn't part of a proper gender-equal social norm.

My member title could actually be considered sexist in a sense but ehh... I'm not overly sensitized to these sorts of issues anyway.

Because

55e673544fd44fd2ad70c843a9c6839f.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Same reason you dont hit handicap people..   Hitting someone thats obviously weaker isnt "fair".  And of coarse you shouldnt hit anyone.... 

If a woman hit me I have no more respect for her therefore I will hit her back, it`s simple as that.

And I don`t give a flying f for what society thinks.

Same.

Yes, it's leftovers from our historically male-dominated society, originally from the viewpoint that women are weaker, and if you're not a real man if you pick fights with someone too weak to defend themselves. The men-hitting-women "rule" is exactly the type of stuff people are trying to get rid of to progress toward a gender-equal society.

My member title is actually sexist in a sense but ehh... I'm not overly sensitized to these sorts of issues anyway.

So this might change somewhat soon? And by whom? Certainly not by Donald Trump.

Same reason you dont hit handicap people..   Hitting someone thats obviously weaker isnt "fair".  And of coarse you shouldnt hit anyone.... 

Let me reveal you the ultimate truth. Life itself is not fair. So if you are dumb enough and take only hits without striking back you will gain nothing.

Also another truth. If you are handicapped person and treat others bad you should not be surprised if you get bad attitude in response.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

"I mean, sure, if a man wants to be a whore, it's normal, but if a woman wants to be one, it's "wrong."

"when a man pees standing up, it's normal, but when a woman does it, it's "weeeird."

"Yeah, like, when men shave their balls it's fine, but when a woman does it she's "straaange"

-South Park

Most of the people with that mindset want equality of outcome rather than equality of opportunity. It's considered good because it's perceived to be more prevalent the other way around, completely twisted logic if you ask me.

Sherlock can you shed light on the answer????

tumblr_lq0a90FKwl1qlq05h.gif

Because i'd be here all day writing.. There are a ton of possible answers. Most of which would rub someone the wrong way.

Don't really feel like being pulled into this. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

There is nothing wrong with holding a door open for someone, or standing up when a woman enters the room or she herself stands up, taking off your hat when greeting a woman, putting out your cigar/cigarette before talking to one... it's called being polite.  There's nothing absolutely wrong with saying "ladies first", even the normal rule on a sinking ship is women and children first.  Unfortunately there are some "feminists" who get offended because someone is polite to them.