Mini News: Tim Cook says that VR is "cool".

ilostthegame

During Apple's Q1 investor conference call, Tim Cook said that he thinks Virtual Reality is "really cool" and that is "not a niche market."

Although Apple is notoriously secret about unannounced products, many have speculated that Apple may try to jump into the VR market as other major tech companies are close to launching their VR products.  When an investor pressed the topic of VR on Tim Cook, he was not critical of the technology as he has been with things like Google Glass or Microsoft's Tablet/Laptop hybrid.  As iPhone growth begins to stagnant, Apple might be interested in VR as another way to continue to grow its bottom line.

Source: http://www.apple.com/investor/earnings-call/

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/25/technology/apple-virtual-reality/

imagine the iVR or Apple glass lol that sounds stupid AF

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

God, can you imagine Apple VR?  It's will be super slick and light weight, and runs at 30 fps and costs $5000 :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I'm pretty new to posting on the form.  Is there a way to edit the title?  I'm not sure what "he" is doing up their.

r/titlegore

I'm pretty new to posting on the form.  Is there a way to edit the title?  I'm not sure what "he" is doing up their.

I think you can do that if you edit your OP

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I think you can do that if you edit your OP

Thanks, I needed to "Use Full Editor" to make the title editable.

Apple vr!

green-apple-eyes-7776205.jpg

What you did there

I SEE it

Go to the post you want to edit, click edit, when in edit mode you click Use Full Editor (I think that's the name of it)

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW