Do you think the Polaris cards releasing in Q2 will include the 490/X?

Balfan123

I built my first PC in December which is at my fathers and I now realize I need another PC for my Mom's house. I plan on building a 6600k build in May or June. I know that Polaris is supposed to come out in around Q2. Will one of the cards released be the 490/X or the equivilent?

Do you really need that for ya mum

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Do you really need that for ya mum

Hahaha its not for my mom, its for me. Since my parents are separated they get equal time and it really sucks not being able to play games with friends

Why don't you buy an ITX case and bring your PC anywhere.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

The first graphics cards to use a Polaris architecture will be for mobile applications, laptops. There "may" be a entry level card and a possible "enthusiast" card. The later probably costing the same as a Titan X as that's what it's meant to compete with.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Yes, AMD has confirmed that flagship Polaris will be on sale in time for "back-to-school" season which is mid-july to early september

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K