Witcher 3

Imaginary Friend

So i have played witcher 3 before on my console and it was freaking AWESOME!

but now i want to get on my pc.

so there is a premium version of the game and the standard version... but i can't find any differences between them?

can someone please tell me? Thanks  ;)

So i have played witcher 3 before on my console and it was freaking AWESOME!

but now i want to get on my pc.

so there is a premium version of the game and the standard version... but i can't find any differences between them?

can someone please tell me? Thanks  ;)

Afaik, Steam only has 1 version for The Witcher 3.

Afaik, Steam only has 1 version for The Witcher 3.

nevermind i just found out that it contains the expansion hearts of stone... sorry :mellow:

nevermind i just found out that it contains the expansion hearts of stone... sorry :mellow:

it also contains the expansion Blood & wine which will come Q1 this year  :wub:

The difference is the Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine DLC. Blood and Wine has a new world space. Seems like it may be worth the extra money. 

Also, if you're playing through it again, I would recommend playing it in Polish. It plays smoother as it's based on Polish/Slavic folklore. 

The difference is the Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine DLC. Blood and Wine has a new world space. Seems like it may be worth the extra money. 

Also, if you're playing through it again, I would recommend playing it in Polish. It plays smoother as it's based on Polish/Slavic folklore. 

Nice! But when will it be released? should i wait for blood and whine or buy hearts of stone...

Nice! But when will it be released? should i wait for blood and whine or buy hearts of stone...

hearts of stone is already out. blood and wine has no confirmed date yet. alternatively you can buy the season pass. 

another thing to note is that hearts of stone requires a level 30+ build. 

hearts of stone is already out. blood and wine has no confirmed date yet. alternatively you can buy the season pass. 

Ok cool but how many expansion do u thing they will make?

I hope they don't make it like Cod *4 DLC's only* :P

Ok cool but how many expansion do u thing they will make?

I hope they don't make it like Cod *4 DLC's only* :P

blood and wine will most likely be the last expansion for witcher 3. but it's expected to be quite big, since it's a new area (think it's called Toussaint). 

well hearts of stone is bloody brilliant. 

blood and wine will most likely be the last expansion for witcher 3. but it's expected to be quite big, since it's a new area (think it's called Toussaint). 

well hearts of stone is bloody brilliant. 

oh no :( last dlc that makes me sad because witcher 3 is the last in the witcher series :(

oh no :( last dlc that makes me sad because witcher 3 is the last in the witcher series :(

don't worry the game should still get a lot of support this year, CDProjekt Red said that 2016 is "the year of the Witcher" and they will still be focusing mainly on TW3 this year. Then from 2017 I guess off to Cyberpunk mainly

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

oh damn. I got TW3 not too long ago, did a first playthrough(the bad ending but I found it a unique ending) and now on my 2nd playthrough I mainly wanted to romance Triss and mainly do quests in Novigrad(dont care much for Skellige on this playthrough might not even go there). Romanced Triss today(yay :) ) and I guess I'm gona work on crafting some cool gear and leveling up so I might eventually play Hearts of Stone. So level 30 or higher eh? Only level 13 atm :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M