So i ripped my toe nail and ughh...

LokiFire

Well it was nothing bad no blood, but the outer edge swelled over this last week, today i took a needle to it and this yellow stuff came out, it's not smelly or anything, my feet are clean, i'm just kind of curious as to how the hell that happened, it relieved the pressure of the toe though, and should heal fine.

Just odd as i'm a clean person LOL

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Infection.

Go to a doctor and get it treated.

Or treat it yourself.

Put some bandages with Rivanol/Betadine and antibiotics or smth. See if there's any improvement in a couple of days. If not , definitely go to a doctor.

I can tell from personal experience.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Soak your feet in 99% alcohol  B)

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That's not odd at all. Your toe got infected becuase you ripped the nail out instead of cutting it like a normal person.

I also wouldn't recommend removing the pus with a needle. If you're not careful it can lead to blood poisoning. 

Either go to a doctor or apply some disinfectant to the area.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Umm i think your nail is growing in.

Can happen when you rip it too short.

I had it 3 times and i needed surgery for all of them...

I'm also a clean person. And if it is growing in, it can't really heal, you will need to see a doctor and a surgent to get the bad piece of nail out.

I would see a doctor asap, it sounds tbh bad and the sooner your doctor can take a look the sooner it can be fixed.

Because the chances it will heal properly is quite small.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Umm i think your nail is growing in.

Can happen when you rip it too short.

I had it 3 times and i needed surgery for all of them...

I'm also a clean person. And if it is growing in, it can't really heal, you will need to see a doctor and a surgent to get the bad piece of nail out.

I would see a doctor asap, it sounds tbh bad and the sooner your doctor can take a look the sooner it can be fixed.

Because the chances it will heal properly is quite small.

I will self treat before i do anything that drastic, good to know what to watch for though, thanks.

That kind of thing will go by itself. Those infections are sore, but not really too bad.

Dip you toe in hot (as hot as you can stand) very salty water to draw out the puss if it gets too sore.

Also, I though you ripped out your nail.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Well it was nothing bad no blood, but the outer edge swelled over this last week, today i took a needle to it and this yellow stuff came out, it's not smelly or anything, my feet are clean, i'm just kind of curious as to how the hell that happened, it relieved the pressure of the toe though, and should heal fine.

Just odd as i'm a clean person LOL

If apparent cleanliness stopped infections no one would get a post operative infection.  All bacteria cannot be removed fronm the body/air/WHY if however 'bad' bacteria is at a low enough level the bodies own defences can deal, sometimes these defences can cause problems in them selves (yellow pus etc)

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Just so you all know it's not a wound or anything and before i took the needle to it it had healed from where the nail made a hole, the puss was just self contained under the skin, it is indeed sore but should heal, i will keep it clean and cover it.

Just so you all know it's not a wound or anything

Sounds like the outside penetrated somewhere .    Pulling out a piece of the nail will have damaged 'the quik' which being under the nail means the wound is virtually impossible to detect.

Going by your location tag, "land of tea and crumpets", you are in England somewhere so visits to the doc are free (at point of delivery), would be a good idea to go to docs and just have this looked at.  My docs is actually a health centre, so have a podiatrist on staff and you can get refered to her. This is probably a non-event but as it costs nothing(APOD) you're as well getting it checked out.

"This too shall pass"

Nothing a lot of alcohol can't solve.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

Sounds like the outside penetrated somewhere .    Pulling out a piece of the nail will have damaged 'the quik' which being under the nail means the wound is virtually impossible to detect

I physically squeezed it... yes i can take a shit load of pain. not that it's a good thing, and well puss did not come from anywhere so i gathered it needed popping.

What if you don't have toe nails? 

I also wouldn't recommend removing the pus with a needle. If you're not careful it can lead to blood poisoning. 

If you are careful enough just to punch the needle only trough the superficial layer of skin you should be fine.

On Web MD

You - My toe hurts.

WebMD - It's brain cancer.

"This too shall pass"