WTF is Happening? what happened to common sense (student suspended for saving another classmate)

spartaman64

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/texas-school-suspends-student-for-helping-asthmatic-classmate-then-forgets-about-it/

So a student started having an asthma attack and the teacher fricken emails the school nurse and asks them to wait for a reply. WTF who emails the nurse in a time of emergency call her at least. so then a student disobeyed that and took the classmate down to the nurse and then he got wrote up by the teacher and got suspended.

if you think that was bad get a load of what happens next so on the day of his suspension the school calls his mom asking why he wasn't at school and she reminded them that they suspended him.

WTF how can you forget that 

i guess this all shows that a zero tolerance policy is a zero thought policy

GG America Education! I'm taking my kids to Canada!

i remember a video where a blind guy was bullied and some dude came in and punched the bully and made sure he was ok. his peers thought it was ok, but he got suspended, not the bully. like that was the most fucked up thing ever.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i remember a video where a blind guy was bullied and some dude came in and punched the bully and made sure he was ok. his peers thought it was ok, but he got suspended, not the bully. like that was the most fucked up thing ever.

There was a student expelled for rejecting drugs. So a person handed her drugs and she said no she won't do drug but she then got expelled for possession of drugs because she touched the drugs -_-

Really? Wow. No wonder people don't do anything nice because good people get fucked over when they do the right thing.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

And to think if the teacher had just sat there and waited while the kid died on the floor, it wouldnt have been the teacher's fault,

smh

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

American schools are pretty fucked up.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

As a firefighter, you may think *Wow wtf he saved her life* in reality, while carrying and moving her, her airways could have been blocked and she could have died. As a US requirement teacher desks actually have gloves and specialized training for scenarios like this. While having an ashma attack teachers should lie her flat on the ground, tilt her neck for better airway and call the nurse via phone

How dare he.. he might save someone's life... What is he thinking? darn rebels 

As a firefighter, you may think *Wow wtf he saved her life* in reality, while carrying and moving her, her airways could have been blocked and she could have died. As a US requirement teacher desks actually have gloves and specialized training for scenarios like this. While having an ashma attack teachers should lie her flat on the ground, tilt her neck for better airway and call the nurse via phone

but helping her walk to the nurse is probably better than waiting for the nurse to check her email

The teacher was waay in the wrong here. If i have an asthma attack and the teacher e-mails the nurse.. I'd rise from the dead just to strangle the bastard

Thankfully it all worked out. And in this particular case it was the right choice. But moving someone that is having massive breathing problems.. Not a great idea

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Back in marching band season last year there was this male baritone section leader that NO ONE LIKED. Arrogant and self centered. So one day when he was caught Vandalizing the catholic highlanders posters (a student group not funded by the school), he would try to get into fights with about 5 people, since he was mad. This guy, lets call him Joe, threatened a trumpet freshman for looking at him when that freshman gave him a cold look. Joe then engaged in a fight head first. This freshman punched him once in the gut and it was over. Joe backed off. The freshman who was a good kid, was punished for this. He was banned from performing at the homegame the same day. He did nothing wrong. The guy Joe was finally punished after 5 engagments with people. He was kicked out of marching band directly by the directors for that. We were all happy about this, but the school did not punish him for the fights or vandalism and stayed at the school until he graduated. The school system is so messed up.

Clicked on a story and saw that it was in Texas, there is everything you need to know right there.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

How dare he.. he might save someone's life... What is he thinking? darn rebels 

LMAO

The teacher was waay in the wrong here. If i have an asthma attack and the teacher e-mails the nurse.. I'd rise from the dead just to strangle the bastard

Thankfully it all worked out. And in this particular case it was the right choice. But moving someone that is having massive breathing problems.. Not a great idea

Yeah nobody looks at their emails. Except me :)

Students who are asthmatic should have inhalers in their bags. 

I have some Ventolin just in case i need it.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Yeah nobody looks at their emails. Except me :)

I'm checking mine about 9-10 times a day. (Job hunting)

But in that situation a phone call is really the only option.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

GG America Education! I'm taking my kids to Canada!

If they turned this into a legislation oh god this would be messed up.

I can already see it now - "Human Indecency Regulations 2016"

Any student who helps another student when they need it shall be arrested and sent to prison

I'm checking mine about 9-10 times a day. (Job hunting)

But in that situation a phone call is really the only option.

I find messaging people is way easier to get ahold of them sometimes. But yeah phone call the Nurse.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),