How good is the Logitech G700s rechargeable gaming mouse?

Questionasker3000

As the topic suggest, I'm asking if this mouse is worth buying. Do you own it or have used it and what do you think about it? Pros and cons? Tell me please your opinion so I know to buy it or not tyvm

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BFOEY3Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1453664444&sr=8-1π=SY200_QL40&keywords=Logitech+700+mouse&dpPl=1&dpID=417mTvPDEML&ref=plSrch

As the topic suggest, I'm asking if this mouse is worth buying. Do you own it or have used it and what do you think about it? Pros and cons? Tell me please your opinion so I know to buy it or not tyvm

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BFOEY3Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1453664444&sr=8-1π=SY200_QL40&keywords=Logitech+700+mouse&dpPl=1&dpID=417mTvPDEML&ref=plSrch

I think it's one of the better wireless mice, period, for anything. Mostly due to the price-performance. I'd say go for it

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

I think it's one of the better wireless mice, period, for anything. Mostly due to the price-performance. I'd say go for it

Okay how about the Logitech G710+ keyboard know any information about it?

Great design, but heavy, has shitty battery life and even shittier sensor. Also expensive. G602 is much better in every way (except lack of "wired mode" option).

Great design, but heavy, has shitty battery life and even shittier sensor. Also expensive. G602 is much better in every way (except lack of "wired mode" option).

So 602 is also wireless but the battery life is better and sensor? Have you owned them both or?

602>$60

700>$45

So 602 is also wireless but the battery life is better and sensor? Have you owned them both or?

602>$60

700>$45

I have owned the previous G700 (non-S version). Haven't owned the new version or G602. The G602 has AM010 sensor which is superior to the S9800 in the G700S. G602's battery life is rated at around 250 hours, compared to around 10 hours of the G700S.

I have owned the previous G700 (non-S version). Haven't owned the new version or G602. The G602 has AM010 sensor which is superior to the S9800 in the G700S. G602's battery life is rated at around 250 hours, compared to around 10 hours of the G700S.

That is true I'd rather 200-250 rather then 10. Also I love where you can use rechargeable batteries which is very easy to install and it has 8 buttons for MMO also.

Do you know anything about Logitech G710+ Brown switch keyboard?

That is true I'd rather 200-250 rather then 10. Also I love where you can use rechargeable batteries which is very easy to install and it has 8 buttons for MMO also.

Do you know anything about Logitech G710+ Brown switch keyboard?

The key caps in the G710 keyboards have been reported to be pretty cheap and fragile but otherwise quality boards. Luckily though, being Cherry MX switches, you can easily get new caps even if you don't want to deal with the customer service.

• 3 weeks later...

I have own'd mine for a year and used it every day, so i think i can say i have some experience with it.

Build:The build is great, soft-touch-ish materials with a grippy side texture for your thumb, ring and pinky fingers. No complaints.

Buttons: Having all those extra buttons is something very useful and should not be looked over. You can have in-game COMS, TS3 COMS, Kappa bounded in twitch chat, etc. Also, infinite scrolling. Sounds like a gimmick, but its the most useful thing.

Weight: Back heavy due to the battery, Nothing really you can do except take the battery out and use it as a wired mouse. But it kind of defeats the purpose, eh? 

Tracking and Delay: This mouse tracked just fine on my wood desk for the first six months and on my SS QCK. It never really has backed up and as far as i can tell, it has no acceleration. I find the delay on the mouse (in wireless mode) kept to a bare minimum. I can hardly notice any delay using this. I found the sensitivity of DPI i liked, witch was 1600 for my 1080 P monitor. 

Software: Good stuff here. Making macros is nice and easy, and takes no skill. Every button on the mouse besides up and down on the scroll wheel and the toggle button of the infinite scrolling button can be changed. Allows for 5 different profiles, witch is nice.

Battery Life: My biggest Con about this mouse. It say 10 hours, but it is more like six. but, it charges pretty fast (45 Minutes for a full charge), so its easy to use in the morning, plug it in and go eat some lunch and come back to an almost full charge. 

So yes, I do recommend this mouse.