Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

KIRO mouse looks good and would defiantly replace my current mouse which I got of eBay for £3.

Kova white would fit into my black and white desk setup. good luck for all

Holy crap that Kova looks flipping awesome. I mean, look at those sexy wing constructions on the side. Did they fall from heaven or something. Oh, and don't even get me started on the white ones. They look like true angels. The soft-grip plastic looks so smooth and comfortable... And the packaging. Oh god the packaging. It's got a fatherflipping handle on top. I have never seen a more perfect product in my entire lifespan.

I think that I would like the Kova. Frankly, I just think it looks nicer.

Roccat Kova would be nice to have since it's got all the power and cool looks I'm looking in a mouse

Awesome giveaway! i would like the Kova and thanks for the awesome videos

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

I would love any of the mice because the only way to counter valve's rank re-shuffle is to get a pro mouse.

Would like the Kiro, it looks really good. My old mouse has a broken scroll wheel.

Would love the Kova.That looks epic, it's like the batmobile, but as a mouse...

I'd like any of these mice to change the one i have right now for quite a few years now

Kiro please!

The Kova looks better, but I really want the extra dpi since my 2000 dpi mouse keeps nearly falling off my desk when I try to tow cable in Star Wars battlefront

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

A kova would be a great upgrade to my £10 mouse I got from Amazon

Would love Kova. Old G400 breaking down after 4 years of use :(

Awesome!!

Kova black would be super awesome to win and replace my old gaming mouse that has seen better days

Roccat you guys are flipping awesome, please do more of these kind of give away!

The kiro is great with mat black finishing, would love to have 1 of these awesome mouse!

Currently I only have a wireless Microsoft mouse so either mouse would be a massive bost. :)

I wanna have the Kova because my life is kind of sad without it :/

Also guys great content you really helped me a lot, you helped me make up my mind about school (what should i become) and reaaaally helped my with computers. Because of you guys I become what I am today... Thank you for teaching me soooo much, I  now build computers for my friends and their friends, I kinda have a business (I'm 16 btw), and you probably are not even reading this because it has to mus+ch text and I only realized it now.... So yea, keep making great stuff :D

Hi,

I'm left handed, but I use my mouse with both my hands. In Ego Shooters I use the mouse with my right hand, because I need to use WASD to move. But for other games or when im browsing the web I change to my left hand. Right now I'm using a right handed mouse. An ambidextrous mouse would be just perfect for me.

I would favour the Kira.

A kova white would be nice, i'm still stuck with my logitech B110... No way i'm getting to global with that mouse.

Love the Kova its got a Lamborghini murcielago feel to it and damn do I love that car . OK now I want one even more

I definetely would like to win the Roccat Kova. Why ? Because my first ever gaming mouse was the old Kova [+] , which was already amazing.