Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

A kova would be really nice. My mouse now sucks and I almost can't play CS:GO with it  :(

I want the Kiro because i like the sleek design and my current mouse's cursor does not work because it usually turns off or becomes unresponsive.

Kova white for the hardcore gamers :D  and because my razer deathadder is tearing apart within just 6 months of use even after getting a replacement for it.

I never had a good gaming mouse. The kiro would be awesome, i love modularity.

Would like to win the kova, not so much for me but for my 6 year old son who just complete his first computer build (with guidance of course) this Christmas.

Kova...my nephews(2 of them, both 14) just started PC gaming and I think they'd appreciate a good mouse.

I need that kova

My old mice is slowly dying and to get that kova would be nice

Kova would be nice since I was just about to buy it. Would really appreciate if I won. :)

Greetings to Roccat for this awesome giveaway!

I would love to win the Kova because I want to test the Smart Cast buttons in high level gameplay in addition to putting that performance gaming mouse title to the test. I have never used a ROCCAT mouse before and this is the perfect opportunity to test one out.

Thanks LMG and ROCCAT!

Awesome Guys Thanks for such awesome giveaways

I want to win that KOva mouse coz i want to play like professional counter strike players but dont have money to buy professional gaming mouse

I'd like the Kova because I am starting an online grad school program and I need the performance and speed to get through classes, code, and click the Like button on LinusTechTips videos when I'm bored.

I want the Kiro because i use a 2$ mouse for like 2 years  :D

#KOVELIFE

I would love a Kova guys! First time in the LTTMG forums :)

Kiro mouse, i like the "highly modularity" also I love the fact that it is ambidextrous, my brother is left handed and plays on my system, but it's super difficult to find a good ambidextrous mouse, thanks Roccat for that. I should wait to see if I get one before buying.

I have to change my fragile mice from a competitor because it's nearly dead and always wanted to try Roccat products !

I enter this giveway with a huge joy ! <3

Many thanks to Roccat and LTT !

It has to be the Kova here. Such a sleek sexy look amiryte

I would love to win the Kova. I have my first Roccat Mouse since two years, the Kone Pure Color, and I love it.

They released their new Swarm driver for some of their new mouses and also the Kova, so I really want to try the new driver since I can't use it with my Kone Pure Color.

Roccat is my favourite company for gaming peripherals, I also have the Roccat Ryos MK and Roccat Syva.

It's also cool that their headquarters are in Hamburg, where I also live.