Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

i want kova because i need a better mouse for sweet headshots.

i have closed my twitter account so can't follow.

I'd love to have the Kova! Right now I have a 5 year old usb Microsoft mouse :(

Kiro would be nice :D

Intel i5-4690k | Asrock Z87 Pro4 | 2x4GB HyperX 1866MHz | Xigmatek Tauro 500W 80+ Bronze | Sapphire HD7790 1GB DDR5, Core @1250mhz, Mem @ 1675Mhz | Plextor M5s 128GB | Windows 10 Pro

I'd need the Kova, it looks awesome, and would be the perfect replacement for my current mouse, it's tearing apart  :D

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

1.  The KIRO would be nice, mainly because it's simple. I like minimal design and aesthetics so the KIRO fits best with my style.

2.   Done

3.   Always Do.

My Build - Cpu: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz Case: Phanteks Evolv ITX | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI ImpactRam: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 760 | Power Supply: Corsair AX760 | Monitors: Dell P2210 | Keyboard: Logitech k270 | Mouse: Logitech M185

I'd like getting the Kova, since my RAT 5 is slowly dying, and the Kova, as well as other Roccat products, gets my attention.

This is amazing, I'd love a Kova! 

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

I've always wanted to have a white mouse with RGB on it to go with my White NZXT 820 Case. I've already modified my keyboard to have some white keys.

My Twitter account is @RandomGamer14 so you can even check if I've followed them!

AAAAHHHH I really want that mouse.

I'd like to win the Kova, because it looks like it will comfort my hand and i love the design :)

my drakonia black i bought 2 years ago starts having dropouts and quits its job randomly for 2-4 seconds all 5 minutes.

Hey! thanks Roccat, we love these kinds of giveaways, you should do more of them cause they're frick'n awesome (dance) (dance) (dance)

Haha only joking... i mean, he told me to

The nova looks so slick, especially in white. love to play with that thing, so frick'n hot

I would love to win the kova. Why?, because I really like how it looks and I'll love to have a gaming mouse instead of the shitty mouse I'm using atm.

i'd love the kova as my pc is using a ps2 trackball from 1999, im actually not kidding.

I would love to get the Kiro since my gf's roccat cone is giving out and would love to surprise her with a new mouse all though I cant afford a new one for her atm!

the picture of the kova mouse on the first post grabbed my attention, looks really awesome. so here i am creating an account because i wanna try and win that mouse!

Hey guys always am awesome job with all your videos. I would want the Kova in black, I just recently decided to start building a gaming pc for myself from scratch and winning this mouse would be amazing and a big help to my budget.

Kova for sure! I tend to use the mappable buttons on my mouse a lot when it comes to FPS gaming for actions like reload, melee, interact, etc.

Hey guys always am awesome job with all your videos. I would want the Kova in black, I just recently decided to start building a gaming pc for myself from scratch and winning this mouse would be amazing and a big help to my budget.

Kova White because RNG on white looks awesome!

Kiro, it will match my mousepad (roccat sense) perfectly.

As will the other mouse, but baby I want that slim mouse design.

I'd love that black Kova mouse, as I have a kinda crappy wireless "gaming" mouse, but wanna step up ma FPS game.