Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

that Kova White looks so sexy.  That's the one I would love to win, because my mouse is getting old :/ (and white would match my setup)

I would love to win the Kova, it's grey so it fits my color scheme and I have small to medium sized hands but my problem is my thumbs are small so the button placements seem perfect for me. :)

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | I7 930 2.80GHz(stock) | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair @ 1600 | Sapphire 5850 Toxic Edition 1GB | Corsair TX750W | Corsair C70 black |<p>Collection of Parts for next build: Corsair 760T | Windows 7 Pro | Corsair AX850 |http://jond7.deviantart.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/JonD7

I would  to get a  Roccat Kiro mouse because modular build lets give me a chance to change the handedness of the mouse,OMRON OMRONNN  :P switches on mouse  working forever  the best ones  olso titan wheel  ^ this mouse  destiny is to be mine to improve mine gaming  skills 

Kova looks much nicer imo. Thanks for the giveaway!

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

Would love to win the Kova White.

Looking to make my next build White themed so having a white mouse will be a perfect addition to my arsenal. :) 

I forgot if i entered coudn't find my post if i did post, but I would like the kiro so it can go with my brothers gaming pc that im building him for college

i would like the roccat kiro please. i want it because i dont have a nice mouse for school an theses seem nice 

I Would love the Kova, it looks like it looks better to me lol

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

A kiro cause I'm using a shitty hp mouse and my cs:go game is essentially nonexistent  :(

I'd love a Kova because I adore Roccat products and that mouse looks like something I'd love to use! Thanks for offering this fantastic giveaway, LMG/Roccat!

I'm here to learn and help others!

I like the Cova. I've been using a steelseries sensei for a few years and think its time for a new one.

Lovin me some Kova the style reminds me of Transformers "Robots in disguise".

I'd love to get my hand on a Kiro. Looks like an awesome unique mouse that seems ergonomic and is asthetically pleasing. Also my £14 eBay "gaming" mouse from 2012 is kind of a little cheap and nasty and I'm broke ayyy lamp xD