Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I want the Kova. I've used to play FPS' hardcore, but fell off due to life. I'm ready to return.

Kova plox Linus drop tips

Specs:

CPU: i5-6500 3.2 GHz Mobo: ASRock H110M-HDV RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2133 MHz DDR4 GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition Storage: 120GB Sandisk Ultra II 1 TB WD HDD 7200 RPM PSU: Antec VP600P 600W Display: CrossOver 2795QHD 2560x1440 105 Hz OC OS: Windows 10 64 bit

Kiro, it looks nice and I need to replace my old mouse.

Kova, not so much for myself, (i got logitech g700s and happy with it) but my brother, he's a leftie so an ambidextrous mouse is kinda a must for him.

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would be very happy when i got the ROCCAT Kova in black because at the moment i play with the mouse from my ex girlfriend (the mouse is very bad xD)

Not sure if you are still accepting entries but if you do then I would like to enter for the Kiro.

My cousin recently made the switch to Pc from his Xbox one but he has a cheap $5 mouse and thought this would be a great mouse for him to better enjoy his pc .

I personally own the Kone XTD and it's amazing.

I want the kova because it looks cool

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

The Kova would be nice, but honestly anything would be. If i get it it would be my first gaming mice, still stuck with the old Logitech M100r

I want the Kiro as my gaming mouse is going to die soon. As always, thank you Linus!

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - White - I would love to have this one not only because it would match my Rig, but it would help me a lot with graphic design, video editing and it just looks awesome!  @NicholasBrown83 is my twitter!  So hopefully right now I'm not too late on entering!!! :D :D :D  Just joined the forum as well!  And thank you ROCCAT for this giveaway!

Kova because I've never had a gaming mouse before and would like one!

Kova White, my current mouse has a scroll that jumps a lot in the opposite direction, so scrolling is a pain.

Wow last day for entry 307 pages, my entry is on page 77 0_0. this will be a hell of a small chance to win for anyone, GL to those who win xD.

The roccat kiro would be nice. I have used the kone (+) for almost five years now, and it needs a replacement very soon

Kova White... Totally didn't break my last mouse by carrying a laptop open in my arms with out mouse on top the keyboard and it totally didn't slide off D: 

The Kova black would be awesome, since it would go nicely with my new sleekpowerful and quick pc I'm going to build in a couple of weeks. (In a Fractal Design Define R5) Plus, it would be a great replacement for my mini mouse.

I would be stoked to win the Roccat Kova.  :wub:   :wub:

Why? I currently have a LG 518 MX mouse from the year 2002 / 2003 and it's becoming so so bad, seems like a 2001 Space Odyssey movie to try and play games with it, hell, even browsing the web is turning out to be a big challenge! FeelsBadMan

Thanks for the opportunity LinusTechTips! FeelsGoodMan :D

I'd like to win ANY of these mouse, I'm not too picky. The reason: I'm really in need of a better mouse for gaming purposes, so anything would be great.

Followed you on twitter and continued to watch your videos. 

Thank you.

Roccat Kova White would be my first pick.

Love the Portal look of the thing.

The KOVA because I need the Turbo core & for it to be Roccat Swarm compatible <3 Already liked on FB!