Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

My current mouse is dying, and the Kova seems like a very well-built mouse.

I want the Roccat Kova Black, because my G502 is getting retired, and i want to try this mouse. Who knows? This can maybe be my new daily driver, and it's free! What more can I ask for? I love the G502 but i want to try something different, and RGB :P . So yeah, give it to me.

I would love to get my hands on a Kova; it would look great with my new Logitech G710 plus. My razor mouse is crapping out and I don't expect it to hold out any longer. Never have I used a Roccat product and I believe this would be a good way get my hands on one! Funny enough, I was gonna buy a mouse on newegg before I saw Linus's tweet. Best of luck everyone :)

I know everyone is gonna be asking for it.... but a kova would be fricken cool! :D

Kova, because it looks cool and i never had a mouse before :(  

I would absolutely love the Roccat Kova. I've been sharing one wireless mouse between my desktop and my laptop and it would be nice to have a more permanent solution.

Kova White

to replace my terrible mouse that i have now almost impossible to do any think as it is so unresponsive

I'd really like to win a Kova, but not for myself... Recently built a good friend of mine his very first gaming PC for Christmas and he's stuck with a crappy old mouse at the moment. This would be an awesome upgrade for him!

I would love to use the kova white. My old gigabyte 20 dollar mouce isn't optimal for gaming and it's time to upgrade. Winning in this giveaway would be a huge boost to my season 6 LoL grind. Best of luck for everyone.

I would like to win Kava, mostly because I am trying to build a budget gaming rig and don't have money to spend on peripherals.

Kova. Because my current mouse is starting to die and it would be nice to get a new one.

I'm building my first pc and I wud like to some new peripherals

I would like the kova because I'm getting into video editing and I am using a $10 mouse... half the time it doesn't even work.

I like the kiro mouse.  looks like a cool gaming mouse to try out.

I would like the Kova because I have been looking at replacing my razer naga. And it looks really cool with the rgb and how simple it is.

I'd love to have the Kova Black! I need to get my rank back in League because my mouse ghosts alot.

I would want that Kova.

|| i7-4790k | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Corsair RM650i 80+ Gold | Corsair 200R ||