Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kova, because I've been sexually inactive for quite some time now, and that mouse just seems SO SO attractive. SHOW ME DEM CLICKS!

Honestly, I'd take either as I would like to have a mouse that isn't just whatever extra my dad has, but I guess I'd like the Kiro as it looks pretty sleek.

Kova! Switching my G402. As a claw grip, it hurts my hand during long gaming sessions.

Finally I will be able to play games without touchpad !

I would like to win Kova mouse. 

The Kova. Never thought a mouse could look sexy x.x

I like the removable side panels on the Kiro. I've never been a fan of side buttons anyway. 

I want the Kiro mouse please! :)

Kiro!

well, i have never own a gaming mice, so it would be really nice to have this as the first :D 

I'd love to have the Kiro, i think it looks just awesome and slick and clean an pro. Also i have a super crappy mouse at the moment :wacko: .

I want the kova, I have an old razer mouse and it looks like a good upgrade and it would fit my computer theme better

The Kiro looks amazing and it would look great with my setup! Right now I have a pretty cheap and bad wireless mouse that constantly stutters. Playing cs:go would be so much more fun with all those buttons and an legitimate accurate mouse. 

I'd like to have a Kova, just because I haven't tried any of Roccat's Gear yet.

P.S.

And I really think it's time to upgrade my Serial Port Mouse.

Best luck to all.

The Kova looks nice! :D Thanks Linus for hosting these giveaways and thanks to Roccat for allowing these giveaways to actually happen! 

Kova! New mouse would be great, especially matching colors of the rest of my setup :)

The kova because it has more buttons... and I like buttons.

I would like the Kova, as I am currently only using a simple wireless mouse for gaming and it is not really ideal. The Kova seems to be more suitable for my needs. I have also never tried a Roccat mouse before, and so am quite interested to see what is like.

Either one! But the Kova looks great. I'm an ambidextrous gamer who gets very frustrated trying to switch hands (and loose extra buttons in the process).

I would like to get the Kova because I never had a Roccat mouse before and would like to try out one :)

Gl everyone

I'd like to have the Kiro by Roccoat. It would be nice since I am planning to replace my old Logitech anywhere mouse for an actual gaming mice.

Kiro.

I'd like ti win the Kiro mouse, because I'm still stuck with my old "china" wireless mouse and would try something new and desent. :)