Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kiro would be great, my mouse right now is older than the hills...

I would love the Roccat Kova to move around as it's such a big cat it would scare the bejeebers out of my little dog.

I mostly play MMOs so I have a heavy Razer Naga Epic Chroma. I used to play a lot of CS:S so I recently picked up CS:GO and realized that my naga is just way to heavy for an fps. The Kiro is probably a good one since I wouldn't need any of the extra mouse clicks for my FPS fun!

hello I need a new mouse the one I have  an old Logitech i got it for  a friend for free middle button is broken and the buttons you have to hit really hard for them to work. good luck to all who enter

I would choose the Kova White.  The RGB lighting is nice, but not necessary.  But the better sensor on the Kova is what is making me choose it.  If they had the same sensor, I would probably have chosen the Kiro for the modularity.

Awesome Giveaway !

I would like to win the Roocat Kova because I already got a Roccat Keyboard and they would match perfectly together, with the Easy+Shift function etc.

That Kova mouse looks really sick  :P

I love Linus Tech Tips  :wub:

The kova would be pretty cool to have. Tfw you spent all your money on a pc good enough to play games, that you use a tiny laptop mouse

KOVA. Wanna test something against this aLLreLi mouse I have.

It would be nice to get Roccat Kova.

Kova because more dpi and better looking what got me the most.

hey love the videos, would really like the kova but hey either mouse would be awesome to win :D

I like the Kiro and how it looks low profile because the mouse I currently use is a similar designed Lenovo mouse, but I need a gaming mouse instead. The Lenovo has terrible dpi.

I will mainly be using it for gaming, however it is my home PC so probably for clicking on all your new videos and doing schooling.

Would be very nice win a kiro =D

I love what you do, the passion that you put in that videos is awesome.

I want it because i'm brazilian fan that study computer science and for 5 years i never find a mouse that didnt broke in 4 months, and that i could afford, so, basically i buy two or three $hit* mouse every year. I'm currently using a local brand that was about 5$(20R$).

Kova! I've been looking for a mouse to replace my current one.

I want the Kyro, so I can retire my 5 Years old Microsoft Mouse :)

The Kova looks amazing and has many buttons that will certainly come in handy.

I would like the Kova^^ my PC was a budget PC from the beginning... My mouse costed 10$ on e-bay... I would love to change that to a higher level^^ and wouldn't it be a nice beginning to Start with e nice New mouse from one oft my Favoriten companys^^ ;)