Socket pins broken

Hi, as the title says, my motherboard's socket pins are bent and one is missing.

I'll try to make it as short as possible as I'm still sad about this.

While I was changing my motherboard with another board, I left this motherboard on a different table while I fiddled with the new mobo.

My cat basically jumped on it and probably stepped on the socket as I didn't attach the protection to it, While I tried to unbend the pins, one of the pins just gaved in and ripped off unfortunately.

My question is, to any of you who are good at this or got confronted with it:

Is there anything I can do at this point?

I did not want to stick my i7 4790k in the socket because I was too scared I'd damage the CPU.

I will attach a few pictures so you guys can see the damage

The motherboard model is Gigabyte GA-H81M-D3H

post-259097-0-19734500-1453108630_thumb.

post-259097-0-24638700-1453108637_thumb.

post-259097-0-38923800-1453108639_thumb.

post-259097-0-60017200-1453108632_thumb.

post-259097-0-92360800-1453108634_thumb.

Hi, as the title says, my motherboard's socket pins are bent and one is missing.

I'll try to make it as short as possible as I'm still sad about this.
While I was changing my motherboard with another board, I left this motherboard on a different table while I fiddled with the new mobo.
My cat basically jumped on it and probably stepped on the socket as I didn't attach the protection to it, While I tried to unbend the pins, one of the pins just gaved in and ripped off unfortunately.

My question is, to any of you who are good at this or got confronted with it:

I did not want to stick my i7 4790k in the socket because I was too scared I'd damage the CPU.

I will attach a few pictures so you guys can see the damage

The motherboard model is Gigabyte GA-H81M-D3H

this happened with my old b85 board and gigabyte in australia fixed it for me through the place i bought it from.

nah man youve fucked it up bretty gud :(

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

4790 --> K <-- with a H81 board... Return H81 board and get Z97.

I already said I was changing this one while this happened.

I already said I was changing this one while this happened.

Only thing you can do is contact the manufacturer and see if they can repair it.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

YouTube, Google, and the LTT Search feature, please use them. 

Though if you're missing a pin then you're done for. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

It's dead, Jim. 

If you're lucky, Gigabyte might replace it for you. Although at this point your motherboard is literally and irrevocably dead.