Where should I go on holiday?

Overkilled

So I'm 14 and I'd say I'm decently well travelled. I was on holiday in November/December so I'm probably not going on holiday until next year. I really want to go somewhere I've never been before. I've been to Spain (multiple times) ive been to France, Greece and New York. I live in England btw so places really really far away are of the table (even though Tokyo would be the holiday of a lifetime). Destinations ive got in mind are Italy, Monaco and Dubai.

Lake Garda in Italy is beautiful, so is Belgium or Munich.

if you love drifting, japan is the way to go.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Dubai is pretty nice, but it's damn hot... They have way too much money xD 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Of the three I would pick Italy. Rome is culturally intersting, while Northern Italy has great scenery, culture and wine.

I found both Monaco and Dubai to be pretty unintersting places. 

Other options to consider could be Berlin or Munich. Both are beautiful cities with a varitety of sites to see.

And neither city is all that expensive to visit. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

You are speaking as if you did all this travel on your own....you damn well know you are going where ever the parents decide.

I'vs always had my say about where we're going. Of course I don't get the final say but my opinion is definitely factored in.

I was about to say Japan.

Kobe (Located in Osaka) is a fairly multicultural place. I think it would be enjoyable.

Japan is great! Tokyo is always a cool destination, even if it is very crowded.

Tokyo Sunshine:Corsair 750d case with custom lighting, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Z170, Intel i5-6600 processor, 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4 RAM, MSI r9 270x 4gb@ 1300mhz mem clock, Sandisk Ultra II SSD 256gb, 2x 1tb HDD

Kygyzstan is great, but at 14 probably isn't ideal since you'll miss out on a lot of fun.

Italy's your best bet out of the three, Dubai is cool, but can get boring if you don't have money to burn and Monaco again is somewhere you'll run out of things to do quite quickly, though if you jaunt around the south of France as well, you'll have fun.

Italy has culture, food, landmarks and isn't ridiculously expensive.

Japan is great! Tokyo is always a cool destination, even if it is very crowded.

It is indeed great. from the people to culture of the people to the food and housing is different yet very fascinating.

Apartments in Kobe are about 450 USD per month for 20Sq meters. About 66 square feet.

I like staying home during holidays and pile up on cash like a goblin  :) I'll go to Japan when I have enough cash and time.