Sugest Topics About Space

Laurysss

I need to talk 5min about space in school. However theres a lot of topics bout it. Maybe Black Holes? Apolo?

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Maybe talk about the SpaceX rocket. They're doing another landing in a few hours.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

SpaceX! 

talk about the moon landing. lots of information about that everywhere!

BUT ITS ALL FAKE OMFG

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Talk about red shift... the apparent shift in color of stars that are moving aways from us and how we can measure the rate of expansion of the universe by how much red shift there is in the color of a star.

EDIT: I'm a huge space person...

Talk about red shift... the apparent shift in color of stars that are moving aways from us and how we can measure the rate of expansion of the universe by how much red shift there is in the color of a star.

EDIT: I'm a huge space person...

He said school... No one in school even understands what light waves are.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Talk about how the moon landing was faked

/s

EDIT:

or this:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

size ?

incredibly hard to grasp, many people can't grasp how big the earth is in the first place. They think flying in the plane 20km above the surface should be enough to see the curvature of the earth. 

Spoiler

He said school... No one in school even understands what light waves are.

I read every space related book in my middle and high school library.

Answer this. Your standing on a train moving at the speed of light. You start walking on top of that train. Are you then moving faster then the speed of light? Trains speed + your speed right... wrong. By adding energy past C you move still only at the speed of light and relative time of the train slows down allowing you to walk "faster" then the speed of light when viewed from an outside observer....

I read every space related book in my middle and high school library.

Answer this. Your standing on a train moving at the speed of light. You start walking on top of that train. Are you then moving faster then the speed of light? Trains speed + your speed right... wrong. By adding energy past C you move still only at the speed of light and relative time of the train slows down allowing you to walk "faster" then the speed of light when viewed from an outside observer....

You are the exception, in which case it would be just as boring. 

SpaceX is exciting even for people who don't care much. 

Spoiler

Talk about how the moon landing was faked

/s

EDIT:

or this:

SpaceX! 

BUT ITS ALL FAKE OMFG

WAIT WTF NO NO NO WTF WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT , HOW THE F CAN IT BE FAKE?! Stahp this, my head cant wrap around all of this. 

86347462_da1c4cb55c5a8625e210f1ce25522c7

and wait seriously? Someone please explain how did "its fake" started.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

and wait seriously? Someone please explain how did "its fake" started.

just like every other conspiracy, someone doesn't believe it and try to find everything that could confirm his opinion by dismissing every other fact. 

Spoiler

just like every other conspiracy, someone doesn't believe it and try to find everything that could confirm his opinion by dismissing every other fact. 

and you think its fake? 

but-why.gif

NAZIS WILL RISE.

and you think its fake? 

no wtf that's stupid, there are high definition scans of the pictures of moon landing released to the public now. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums

it's fucking insane

Spoiler

no wtf that's stupid, there are high definition scans of the pictures of moon landing released to the public now. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums

it's fucking insane

fuck me not understanding sarcasm rofl " BUT ITS ALL FAKE OMFG "

NAZIS WILL RISE.

ok all done. 500 words = 5 minutes right? Thanks everybody.

NAZIS WILL RISE.