[USA MicroCenter in Store] i7 Processors $80 to $200 off

paps511

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

I already got a 5930K for $200  :P

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

that is regular price

Where? I just searched for the 5960x which lists at $1059 from intel, and found the cheapest one to be on eBay for $950 and it is used.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

Yah, this is nothing exclusive. It's almost always that price there.

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

Where? I just searched for the 5960x which lists at $1059 from intel, and found the cheapest one to be on eBay for $950 and it is used.

He means microcenter prices.

Whaa? You buy one used?

No, it was a special deal from Intel for retail employees (i was with staples). You have to be active in their online training program for a few months to be eligible to buy it, and the sale only goes on twice a year.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Microcenter always has CPUs this cheap. It's not new, nor is it a hot deal since it's always there.

There's a new Microcenter thread every week nowadays and we always have people responding like "WOW! THIS IS CRAZY".

I'm amazed at how people still don't know about a deal that gets posted so often it may as well just have a stickied thread.

Microcenter always has CPUs this cheap. It's not new, nor is it a hot deal since it's always there.

There's a new Microcenter thread every week nowadays and we always have people responding like "WOW! THIS IS CRAZY".

I'm amazed at how people still don't know about a deal that gets posted so often it may as well just have a stickied thread.

This.  Not to mention that Microcenter sells processors below cost.  Why?  Because they figure once your in there you'll be like "Screw it might as well get all my other peripherals here" so they can charge you out the ass for RAM, a motherboard, etc.  They sell processors cheap to lure people building new systems in.  

Its the reason NO online site will price match microcenter.   Bestbuy, NCIX, and Newegg will all reject microcenter price matches.  

Completely normal microcenter in-store pricing. On all of these.

It's always like that.

that is regular price

you mean used to be. they hiked up the price of CPU's lately and motherboards. I understand skylake prices but HASWELL those prices were like that for years and then they changed them so you would buy skylake.

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive