Where should i put dual kraken x41 and single x61 in 760t

Go to solution Solved by W-L,

so replicate your diagram?

@W-L

That's up to you mainly if you wanted to try and more the heat out as much as possible thekeemo's with the two GPU rads up near the rear and top will work well for that but will still bring in some heat from the CPU at the front. The diagram I made was to try and keep things neat with the tubing runs and give positive air pressure.

where should i mount two kraken x41s for the gpu and one x61 for the cpu in a corsair 760t case?

I want to mount it for the best heat removement, and I want it to be a way where the dust outside isnt directly sucked into the case.

Only the front is filtered.

I want to use the x61 on the top as exaust, as its the only place it will fit there, other than the front, but the front is blocked by the drive cage

look on instagram.com/eeiean if youre confused :)

Thanks

You can take out the drive cage

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

where should i mount two kraken x41s for the gpu and one x61 for the cpu in a corsair 760t case?

I want to mount it for the best heat removement, and I want it to be a way where the dust outside isnt directly sucked into the case.

Only the front is filtered.

I want to use the x61 on the top as exaust, as its the only place it will fit there, other than the front, but the front is blocked by the drive cage

look on instagram.com/eeiean if youre confused :)

Thanks

Didn't you want two X41 in the front for the GPU's and an X61 for the CPU, the drive cages can come out and get shifted back near the PSU to accommodate everything.

X61 top exhaust. 1 x41 rear exhaust and 1 x41 front intake right ontop of the drive cage 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

You can take out the drive cage

im using it.

theeres 2, i took out one, the one closest to the front of the case

Didn't you want two X41 in the front for the GPU's and an X61 for the CPU, the drive cages can come out and get shifted back near the PSU to accommodate everything.

Rething everything in terms as cooling and dust.

im using it.

do it like this

760T-07b.jpg

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

im using it.

No more AIO system for the GPU's?

x41s are for gpus

x61 is for cpu

Oh ok so still the same as before, just how to workout the ariflow and stuff as you said.

yes

Why not have the X41 as intakes and all the top all as exhaust with say with the rear as one more intake, it would give it a more balance air pressure, since that would give negative air pressure if you wanted to avoid as much dust as possible. Not to mention not much incidental airflow between the cards.

post-95785-0-95355800-1452819352.png

Why not have the X41 as intakes and all the top all as exhaust with say with the rear as one more intake, it would give it a more balance air pressure, since that would give negative air pressure if you wanted to avoid as much dust as possible. Not to mention not much incidental airflow between the cards.

but that would bring the heat from the 390xs in

post-54578-0-50606600-1452819882.png

dont want tubing to be messy

True but that still gives incidental airflow to other components, even though it's warmer air it still has cooling potential.

but the 390xs are hot.

will it be cooler than air thoug?

but the 390xs are hot.

will it be cooler than air thoug?

It will warm up the inside but your getting direct fresh air to the rads for cooling the GPU's so the cooling will still be better than with just air coolers. It's fairly common to have custom watercooling setups with a front and top rad setup where the front intakes and top/rear exhausts. 

It will warm up the inside but your getting direct fresh air to the rads for cooling the GPU's so the cooling will still be better than with just air coolers. It's fairly common to have custom watercooling setups with a front and top rad setup where the front intakes and top/rear exhausts. 

and the exausts?

botom, back, top?

can you edit the pics or something plz?

@W-L

and the exausts?

botom, back, top?

can you edit the pics or something plz?

For the bottom though if there is enough room and you don't need to move the drive bays back you can add add in another intake fan. As of right now it without it, this will still be very close to equal pressure so you could adjust the fan speeds to give it slightly positive air pressure.

post-4038-0-65585400-1452820987.png

For the bottom though if there is enough room and you don't need to move the drive bays back you can add add in another intake fan. As of right now it without it, this will still be very close to equal pressure so you could adjust the fan speeds to give it slightly positive air pressure.

attachicon.gifAirflow.png

what fans should i ajust, and up/down

@W-L

what fans should i ajust, and up/down

@W-L

Personally I would mainly adjust the front fans a bit faster or the top fans a bit slower to ensure a slightly higher intake than exhaust, you could also if you wanted remove the top front fan in the drive bays and that would make it always positive pressure for the most part.

Personally I would mainly adjust the front fans a bit faster or the top fans a bit slower to ensure a slightly higher intake than exhaust, you could also if you wanted remove the top front fan in the drive bays and that would make it always positive pressure for the most part.

but that would allow dust to settle there.

and you mean above the drive?

no fan?

so there would be a hole?

but that would allow dust to settle there.

and you mean above the drive?

no fan?

so there would be a hole?

Dust to settle where the drive bays, well you would filter every intake to prevent as much as possible from getting in, in the first place. And yeah you could leave the top front mount empty ensuring always positive air pressure.

Dust to settle where the drive bays, well you would filter every intake to prevent as much as possible from getting in, in the first place. And yeah you could leave the top front mount empty ensuring always positive air pressure.

positive air pressure?

isnt it supposedd to be negaive to reduse dust?

@w_l

Edit/

nvermind

Positive pressure - more intake than exhaust

Negative pressure - more exhaust than intake

Edited by Bajantechnician

positive air pressure?

isnt it supposedd to be negaive to reduse dust?

No negative will tend to draw in air and dust from seams or opening in the case, where if you filter all intakes on a positive setup it prevent that and mostly captures any dust in the filter being entering the system.