Where should i put dual kraken x41 and single x61 in 760t

Go to solution Solved by W-L,

so replicate your diagram?

@W-L

That's up to you mainly if you wanted to try and more the heat out as much as possible thekeemo's with the two GPU rads up near the rear and top will work well for that but will still bring in some heat from the CPU at the front. The diagram I made was to try and keep things neat with the tubing runs and give positive air pressure.

No negative will tend to draw in air and dust from seams or opening in the case, where if you filter all intakes on a positive setup it prevent that and mostly captures any dust in the filter being entering the system.

just ordered this :)

http://www.demcifilter.com/p0513/Corsair-760T-Dust-Filter-Kit.aspx

What should i change becasue of it?

(this kit filters ALL of the places on my case where dust can go in.)

just ordered this :)

http://www.demcifilter.com/p0513/Corsair-760T-Dust-Filter-Kit.aspx

What should i change becasue of it?

(this kit filters ALL of the places on my case where dust can go in.)

I think you will be pretty much set with that, they have some pretty good fine meshed filters, keep out as much dust as possible.

I think you will be pretty much set with that, they have some pretty good fine meshed filters, keep out as much dust as possible.

so any changes to positive/negative pressure?

@W-L?

so any changes to positive/negative pressure?

@W-L?

You can either setup the fans in that diagram so the intake is always slightly more than the exhaust or to take out that top front fan and that should keep it positive pressure most if not all the time.

You can either setup the fans in that diagram so the intake is always slightly more than the exhaust or to take out that top front fan and that should keep it positive pressure most if not all the time.

@W-L

@W-L

That's up to you mainly if you wanted to try and more the heat out as much as possible thekeemo's with the two GPU rads up near the rear and top will work well for that but will still bring in some heat from the CPU at the front. The diagram I made was to try and keep things neat with the tubing runs and give positive air pressure.

Alright.

Thanks W-L :)