Off Topic: Half Hour Showers

Marcus Torre DeProspero

She probably just likes long showers

I take 30-60 minute showers because its nice and warm.

The water takes about 3 minutes to heat up though.

But i'm the kind of person that sings in the shower soo..

Helps me think as well somehow

If I sang in the shower, people might call the police that someone or something is being abused.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You know what she's doing in there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's the same reason guys stay in the bathroom so long ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or people just lose track of time.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

I know I will hear what I've heard before~

My heart will be blessed with the sound of music...

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Wow, people stay in the shower for AN HOUR? Ever heard of a water bill? I stay in the shower like 25min max but I'm bringing down the time to around 10-15min or less. 

Take it from a woman's perspective.

We take long because we relax in the shower. Lots of us anyways, like, for example. Me.

When I get in the shower I start with warm water, rinse my body, and my hair, and I have really long hair.. My hair goes to my thighs. It takes a while to get it all wet. Next I make the water hotter, and then I soap up myself and I shampoo my hair, then rinse again. Then I condition my hair, and let the conditioner sit in my hair for 5 minutes. Then I rinse it out. After all that, I stand in the shower for about another 5-10 minutes cranking the hot water up. Just to relax.

I love taking my time in the shower, it's some me time.

Oh also, when I shave, I can be in the shower for up to an hour.

Give us some time :)

And i'll sing once more~

Wow, people stay in the shower for AN HOUR? Ever heard of a water bill? I stay in the shower like 25min max but I'm bringing down the time to around 10-15min or less. 

The shower in my apartment building is in the basement. Four apartments.. One shower. Free water though 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The shower is the perfect place to think about what you're doing with your life.

large.jpg

I do this :P

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Take it from a woman's perspective.

We take long because we relax in the shower. Lots of us anyways, like, for example. Me.

When I get in the shower I start with warm water, rinse my body, and my hair, and I have really long hair.. My hair goes to my thigh. It takes a while to get it all wet. Next I make the water hotter, and then I soap up myself and I shampoo my hair, then rinse again. Then I condition my hair, and let the conditioner sit in my hair for 5 minutes. Then I rinse it out. After all that, I stand in the shower for about another 5-10 minutes cranking the hot water up. Just to relax.

I love taking my time in the shower, it's some me time.

Oh also, when I shave, I can be in the shower for up to an hour.

Give us some time :)

Thigh. Singular.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

I do this :P

That and winning fake arguments.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

She's doing things... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This was my first reaction when I saw the thread. But felt awkward so I didn't type it in :D

But brother, you made my day :P

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

It was late and my sister had to take a shower before the rest of my family. We said 5 minutes...

45 minutes later...

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

?????

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

And i'll sing once more~

The shower in my apartment building is in the basement. Four apartments.. One shower. Free water though 

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.  :wub:

And i'll sing once more~

I know I will hear what I've heard before~

I go to the hills when my heart is lonely...

Wow that was just beautiful.

Edited by Godlygamer23
Removed double quote.

?????

Arguing against imaginary people. I do this, too.

?????

I think he's talking about forming arguments that people might have and then offering a rebuttal.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Someone's thirsty...

This was my first reaction when I saw the thread. But felt awkward so I didn't type it in :D

But brother, you made my day :P

I do love making things awkward, sorry OP I know you don't want to think about those kinds of things. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Arguing against imaginary people. I do this, too.

I think he's talking about forming arguments that people might have and then offering a rebuttal.

ohhh i was confused for a good 2 minutes there xD

yh that too :D

Old Rig

Back in the days I read some hentais, and everyone knows how they usually end. So don't blame me.

Most of the time it's step siblings though.

Not that I would know. Because I don't.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Someone's thirsty...

He can have my Monster. Though he may want to have his antivirus solution turned on with the signatures updated as I am currently down with a cold.