Buying a Mechanical keyboard

Im going to buy a new keyboard since mine stopped working 2day. So ive seen some reviews specially from linus and ive come to 3keyboards:

Corsair k70 rgb

Razer blackwidow ultimate 2014

Logitech g910

I need ur guys opinion 2 help me choose a keyboard and if there are some newer keyboards that are better than these please say

Corsair k70 rgb.

I have the k95, and i must say, cherry's switches are extremely well implemented into the board. Corsair's board is also mostly metal, and will probably last the longest.

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

I love my new Ducky Shine 5. Great RGB, great effects, great keycaps, great build quality. The K70 RGB is good, I wouldn't get the Razor.

I used to be quite active here.

For gaming the g910 is the best. The romer-g switch just feels so much better than cherry switches.

Corsair is best out of those imo; I have a k70 rgb and I love it

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

The 910 does have good switches but there are quite a few downfalls too.  You should watch Linus' videos on all of the keyboards then take your fancy.  

Links:

Corsair K70 RGB:                       https://goo.gl/xnP4Vm

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014: https://goo.gl/UZW5g2

Logitech G910 Orion Spark:         https://goo.gl/rEl9un

If you are going with the Razer one, why not get the 2016 edition.  It has almost all of the Chroma version effects.

It is also for some reason it is £20 cheaper for me here in the UK ($29.10 USD) for some random reason.  I think it might be promotion or something but it doesn't say there is a sale anywhere so...  :wacko:

If  you are wanting to save a couple of bucks...Best Buy...(ya I know) has a couple of Refurbished K65 RBG available.  I picked one up this morning for $99.

The K70 in general is probably one of the best keyboards on the market right now, so my opinion would probably favor that. Always keep yourself open prior to buying, though. It all falls down to what you like best, as far as performance and aesthetics go.